Tony Stark
Philosopher
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2014
- Messages
- 9,626
Do you have a point?Did they mention that Chelsea's husband ran a hedge fund?
Oh well.
Do you have a point?Did they mention that Chelsea's husband ran a hedge fund?
Oh well.
BENGHAZI!!1!!11!Hey, nice phony baloney voice over.
Let's see the picture of Hillary taken while the state department employees were getting slaughtered in Benghazi.
PANTSUITPALOOOZA in just a few short hours!
It will be shriek-a-rific!
Ouch, Chelsea is bringing down the room big time.
She has dead eyes, like dolls eyes.
I've seen better speeches at wedding receptions.
HDS. Damn autocorrect.The HDD is strong with this one.
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Since you have nothing to contribute, why don't you just go fishin'?I am giving a speech.
This is me giving a speech.
Awful.
I know people will not enjoy this perspective. Don't care. I calls'em as I see's em.
I can't recall (input joke here) a convention where four keynote speakers, have overshadowed the candidate. That is what has happened here. Interesting!
My .02