Jrrarglblarg
Unregistered
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2010
- Messages
- 12,673
I expect Clinton to continue the "Morning in America" theme, which has been so prevalent the last couple days, and which the GOP stupidly ceded to the Democrats. The optimistic party usually trumps the party of doom and gloom. But what else could the GOP do? They've nominated a candidate who preaches fear, hate, and divisiveness, so that was the theme of their convention. The last time that worked out for a party was Nixon, and I'm too young to remember if Nixon's campaign was even half as bad as Trump's.
In the end, I don't think Trump's message will sell, I think the Dem's will, and Clinton will get a decent convention bounce in the polls.
Plus, the primaries saw Rubio bring it out as a Morning In Mordor ad, so they really can't play it anymore.