• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

  • Hillary Clinton will be the nominee.

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Bernie Sanders will be the nominee.

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Vermin Supreme will be the nominee.

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Someone else will be the nominee.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Planet X will unleash their secret weapon - a 35 year old clone of Justin Trudeau who was born in Wa

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .
Hey, nice phony baloney voice over.

Let's see the picture of Hillary taken while the state department employees were getting slaughtered in Benghazi.
 
PANTSUITPALOOOZA in just a few short hours!

It will be shriek-a-rific!

Get over her. She's not coming back to Illinois. She's with the really smart kid from Arkansas. It's not you. It's her. Really. It's time to move on.

To think..... you should have found yourself an almost-as-good woman by now and be raising the next generation of cherry pickers and quote miners. Pining away like this is not helping. Maybe do some volunteer work over at the library?
 
There you are! I am pointing at you!

Bills chewing gum, Lolz, he gots a date right after with an intern and a cigar.
 
Lisa madigan! Take a look at who her daddy is, the crooked boss of Illinois politics.

Hilarious!
 
So far she is doing 'ok'. Started out with family values. Moved to Bernie and unity there. And now is wavering a bit up and down as she moves through patriotism, country, and Trump's fear mongering.

More or less being presidential - more than I've seen her before.
 
I know people will not enjoy this perspective. Don't care. I calls'em as I see's em.

I can't recall (input joke here) a convention where four keynote speakers, have overshadowed the candidate. That is what has happened here. Interesting!

My .02

Voting for her, but I stand by the above.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom