• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now playing: Hymn 43

If the Paralympics are over and no war happened, then I would say that the prophecies failed.

Since you already gave three criteria for the prophecies having failed, all three were met, and you're still trying to find a new location for the goalposts, I very much doubt that you'll say any such thing; or at least that, if you do, you'll retract it as soon as you've thought of an excuse.

Dave
 
But I have lunch plans for tomorrow (Wednesday)! If WWIII turns up or we jump straight to Thursday, we might not get to the dessert.

Peace Crusader, you seem to have jumped over my explanation of how Passover was kept in the spring by the addition of an intercalary month, so it could never fall in late summer (August). I've answered your question about Hannukkah too, although I have no idea what you are driving at.
 
Last edited:
The Wednesdays before and during the 2012 Paralympic Games in London are for me only. If the Paralympics are over and no war happened, then I would say that the prophecies failed. There would be no more Olympic Games in London in 2012 that I can check. Then I would reconsider my belief in Ama and in Ka Apaz.


You've lied several times regarding how you would stop talking about the prophecies when the actual Olympics started and ended, and you are lying about this. You will only move the goalposts yet again, as you have done several times in this thread, despite telling us you wouldn't.

The Paralympic Games are NOT the Olympics, which is what you've been telling us your "spirit" referred to. If you and she can't even get this straight, why should we believe any of it?
 
But I have lunch plans for tomorrow (Wednesday)! If WWIII turns up or we jump straight to Thursday, we might not get to the dessert.

Peace Crusader, you seem to have jumped over my explanation of how Passover was kept in the spring by the addition of an intercalary month, so it could never fall in late summer (August). I've answered your question about Hannukkah too, although I have no idea what you are driving at.


20120815.0020

@Agatha, #3505

The Jewish festival of Hanukkah or Feast of the Dedication is on Kislev 25. Kislev is an autumn month together with Tishri and Heshvan. The winter months are Tevet, Shevat, and Adar. Hence, the Holy Bible (John 10:22) and the Jewish Hanukkah do not match.

Kislev 25 can be anytime between November 30 and December 28.

During the crucifixion of Jesus, Passover was in August of 1 BC. The Feast of the Dedication which was on Shevat 15, 3760 or February 8, 1 BC. The Jews during the time of Jesus were using two types of calendars – a lunisolar calendar for civil usage which they adopted from the Babylonians during their exile and which is similar to what is being used today and a purely lunar calendar for religious purposes. Passover and Feast of the Dedication were in the purely lunar calendar. So the festivals in the lunar calendar were wandering through the seasons. (Please read http://aristean.org/wp116.htm titled “Festivals during the time of Jesus” and http://aristean.org/wp111.htm titled “The Israelites used a lunar calendar before”.)
 
Last edited:
Four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie


Are you making this up? Where is the biblical support for any of this? The bible refers to Satan and the devil as male.


20120814.2345

@Agatha, #3497

No, Agatha, I am not making it up. Can I make up all these things? I am not a writer. I can only transcribe what I hear on tape. It is up to anyone to express his opinion.

In my question in Yahoo Answers (Peace176) about the gender of the great dragon in the Greek language (the original of the New Testament was written in Greek), monporc who is most likely a Greek explained that the translation does not say if the gender is male or female, but most likely is male.

I told him the revelation of Ama to us. It is up to you if you will believe Ama or not. I believe him when he revealed that Satan is female.
 
20120814.2345

@Agatha, #3497

No, Agatha, I am not making it up. Can I make up all these things? I am not a writer. I can only transcribe what I hear on tape. It is up to anyone to express his opinion.

In my question in Yahoo Answers (Peace176) about the gender of the great dragon in the Greek language (the original of the New Testament was written in Greek), monporc who is most likely a Greek explained that the translation does not say if the gender is male or female, but most likely is male.

I told him the revelation of Ama to us. It is up to you if you will believe Ama or not. I believe him when he revealed that Satan is female.

You also believed him when he revealed that the Olympics would not be held. You're clearly not able to discern truth from falsehood as provided by your chosen spirit.
 
Just Molly and me
And baby makes three
We're happy in my Blue Heaven.

20120814.2345

@Agatha, #3497

No, Agatha, I am not making it up. Can I make up all these things? I am not a writer. I can only transcribe what I hear on tape. It is up to anyone to express his opinion.

If you get to pick and choose at will what words to believe and what words to discard from these utterances, is that not effectively the same thing as simply making it up?
 
20120814.2145

So I checked them out myself to satisfy my curiosity. I did the studies from 1999 to 2006. Did you know that had I proved them wrong, I would have retracted my belief in the spirit?

What I know is that this gave you a very strong incentive to prove them right, no matter what evidence there was.
 
20120815.0020

@Agatha, #3505

The Jewish festival of Hanukkah or Feast of the Dedication is on Kislev 25. Kislev is an autumn month together with Tishri and Heshvan. The winter months are Tevet, Shevat, and Adar. Hence, the Holy Bible (John 10:22) and the Jewish Hanukkah do not match.
No. Kislev occurs in November/December. That's winter, or when it's at it's earliest on the transition from autumn to winter. When do you think winter starts in Israel?

Kislev 25 can be anytime between November 30 and December 28.
So it's in winter, then. Not autumn.

There is no disconnect between the passage in John and Hannukkah. It's clear (even from what you have written above) that Hannukkah is in winter. Do you think I don't know this, living in Europe?

During the crucifixion of Jesus, Passover was in August of 1 BC. The Feast of the Dedication which was on Shevat 15, 3760 or February 8, 1 BC. The Jews during the time of Jesus were using two types of calendars – a lunisolar calendar for civil usage which they adopted from the Babylonians during their exile and which is similar to what is being used today and a purely lunar calendar for religious purposes. Passover and Feast of the Dedication were in the purely lunar calendar. So the festivals in the lunar calendar were wandering through the seasons. (Please read http://aristean.org/wp116.htm titled “Festivals during the time of Jesus” and http://aristean.org/wp111.htm titled “The Israelites used a lunar calendar before”.)
No, because they added an intercalary month (Adar I, making regular Adar into Adar II) every two or three years to keep the Passover in spring. Passover is never in August; in Biblical times (the Zugot and Tannaim eras) this was determined by the signs of spring, so that if the barley was not ripe or the lambs weren't born or were too young at the start of Nisan, an intercalary month was added. Through the Amoraic period and into the Geonic period, this system was changed and a more formal rule governed when the intercalary month was added, but the result was the same; to keep Passover in the spring and Hannukkah in the early winter.

The lunisolar year is eleven days shorter than the solar year, hence the addition of the intercalary month to bring it back into line with the solar year. This was done from Biblical times, it's not a new thing.

I've looked at your calculations and nowhere have you taken account of this intercalary month, and thus I'm afraid your calculations are in error.

I'm a bit astounded that you did not know this, or did not find it out when you were doing your calculations.
 
Last edited:
Kronenbourg 1664.

Just as an aside, what is the state of education in the Philippines? Today on another thread, a Filipino poster revealed that he didn't understand the difference between north and up into the air, and now Peace Crusader has calculated the Jewish calendar without ever learning about intercalary months or days. Sorry if this sounds like an attack; it's not intended to be, it's more that I am gobsmacked by these two things arising on the same day.
 
This is like a guy I knew who found out his girlfriend was cheating on him and refused to believe it.

That is why I am confident that he is also correct in telling us that World War III will start on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games (OG) will not be held (or completed) which I heard three months ago (2012-05). The 2012 OG has held the Closing Ceremony on 08-12. I do not know why his prophecies failed.
Dude, you can do so much better than her.
 
When I'm alone
With only dreams of you
That won't come true
What'll I do?

20120814.2320

@devnull, #3494

The Wednesdays before and during the 2012 Paralympic Games in London are for me only. If the Paralympics are over and no war happened, then I would say that the prophecies failed. There would be no more Olympic Games in London in 2012 that I can check. Then I would reconsider my belief in Ama and in Ka Apaz.


Your vow has an empty ring to it:
Yes, Marcus, if the prophecies do not happen, not only will I stop believing in that spirit but also in Ka Apaz.
20120726.2115

Wednesday, 2012-07-25, has now passed the US. It is Thursday, 07-26, across the US: 7:15am in New York City, 4:15am in Los Angeles, and 1:15am in Honolulu.

The prophecies of the Holy Spirit that the world war which will start from the trouble in the Philippines will occur on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games in London will not be held, failed to materialize. Even though the Games will officially open tomorrow, 07-27, I cannot move the goal posts anymore because 07-25 is the last Wednesday for the month of July.

I would like to apologize to all of you. I am deeply sorry. I will refrain from discussing prophecies anymore and be tight-lipped on this. I will reconsider my belief that the Holy Spirit who we are talking to is the true Holy Spirit and so is my belief that Ka Apaz’ physical body is appropriated by this spirit. As I used to say, if we were to believe in a god, we have to be sure that He is the only true God. As God, He must be omniscient. That means, He knows the past, the present, and the future.
 
20120814.2345

@Agatha, #3497

No, Agatha, I am not making it up. Can I make up all these things? I am not a writer. I can only transcribe what I hear on tape. It is up to anyone to express his opinion.
What does being a writer have to do with it? I'm not a writer but I can make up nonsense.

In my question in Yahoo Answers (Peace176) about the gender of the great dragon in the Greek language (the original of the New Testament was written in Greek), monporc who is most likely a Greek explained that the translation does not say if the gender is male or female, but most likely is male.

I told him the revelation of Ama to us. It is up to you if you will believe Ama or not. I believe him when he revealed that Satan is female.

Ah, right, it's more nonsense from the so-called spirit. It's contradicting the Bible, where the devil is called at times prince or father, both clearly masculine. You and the 'spirit' are setting yourselves up above the bible and changing it.

Now I've never believed in any god, being atheist all my life, but I'm certain that the God and Jesus in which you believe had some quite harsh things to say about people who alter/add to/change the bible for their own purposes.

Why would you believe the 'spirit' over the bible? As a reminder, the 'spirit' said that:
WWIII would commence in the middle of 2012 - wrong
The Summer Olympics in London would not be held - wrong
Passover could be in August - wrong
Reneliniyindi was an Egyptian princess - wrong

and no doubt other failed prophecies and pronouncements which you've ignored.

The Paralympics, by the way, are not considered to be part of the Olympics. But you've moved the goalposts to there so we'll suffer through a few more Dreaded Wednesdays™.

My prophecy, based on nothing at all, is that WWIII will not break out on any of those Wednesdays and the Paralympics, like the Olympics, will be held successfully.
 
That is why I am confident that he is also correct in telling us that World War III will start on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games (OG) will not be held (or completed) which I heard three months ago (2012-05). The 2012 OG has held the Closing Ceremony on 08-12. I do not know why his prophecies failed.


Whoa, whoa, whoa. You are still confident that something is true even though you admit that it's false?

How...? What...?
 
Last edited:
"If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through." (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Ouch! that's a bit extreme for me. I hope your parents aren't biblical literalists.
 
The way you hold your knife
The way we danced till three
The way you change my life
No, no they can't take that away from me

PeaceCrusader, I have followed this thread closely since June. I have read your prophecies, and I have seen them fail over and over again: July 4, July 11, July 18, July 25, August 1, August 8. Now, after explicitly promising that you would not continue to move the goalposts, you are changing the date yet again, to late August or even September.

Why?

Skeptics on this thread have described the effects of nuclear warfare to you. We have shown you pictures of what happens when such a terrible weapon is detonated.

And yet you continue to hope that your prophecy will come true. Rather than be wrong, you apparently would prefer that 4 billion people die in agony, and the rest suffer hideously for the remainder of their short lives.

Does it not strike you that this is a peculiar mindset for someone who calls himself "PeaceCrusader"?
 
I too suggested a while ago that this thread would continue when Peacedeluder moved the goalposts to the Paralympics.
as for this 'spirit 'predicting 'the birth and death dates of Christ,
' there are several probabilities.

PC told spirit of his calculated dates first and spirit confirmed them

Spirit gaves dates and PC performed calculations to prove them correct rather than perform calculations with no prejudice or preferred direction

Spirit is a human who performed the same calculations as the human PC

Spirit is the Devil lieing about being holy and either knew PCs calculations in advance or secretly influenced PC to calculate those dates

The dates are real and PCs calculations are correct, but since the Devil would know those dates and wants PCs belief, he does not bother lieing about this subject. In short its no problem for the devil to provide this info
 
"If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through." (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Ouch! that's a bit extreme for me. I hope your parents aren't biblical literalists.
Shall thrust him through what?
 
4711

...That is why I am confident that he is also correct in telling us that World War III will start on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games (OG) will not be held (or completed) which I heard three months ago (2012-05). The 2012 OG has held the Closing Ceremony on 08-12. I do not know why his prophecies failed. ....

Neither the dating nor the prediction are correct, PC.
There is no doubt the 2012 Olympic Games are over.
There is no doubt your calculations are out of synch.



... I do not give up yet believing that the war will start in the Philippines on a Wednesday in the middle of the year, and that the Olympic Games in London will not be held (or completed). The 2012 Olympic Games has already closed on 08-12. I know that he said that it will the Olympic Games in London (message 1944, page 49). I do not know if the Paralympic Games is the same as the Olympic Games. Until the Games in London is finished this 2012, I still do not give up my hope that the prophecies will be fulfilled despite your unbelief.

Why don't you Google the term Paralympic Games and find out for yoruself what they are?

There are things that Ama presents which I still doubt, like the first human being, Reneliniyindi, an Egyptian princess, in whom the spirit first resided and that she married the very first Prince Philip. I am still researching on this. Is there anyone in this forum who can translate Spanish to English?

I have not heard him say any evil word or anything evil against a person. I do not think that he is the Devil.

Aren't lies bad enough?
The very first prince Philip lived long before the Common Era.
The story of Reneliniyindi is utter nonsense.
I can help you translate Spanish.
Post up the link to your source and let the good times roll, PC
 
I offered to translate too, pakeha, but I thing PC's gone off me a bit since I proved his dates were wrong as he failed to take account of the intercalary month in the Jewish calendar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom