• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY is this thread still active?? The London 2012 Olympic games have happened. Can't someone delete this BS??
Delete this thread? Don't speak the words. This thread deserves to be immortalized in the Forum Hall of Fame. Prophecy. Numerology. Astrology. The only thing missing is dowsing. And I'm sure PC is up to that eventually.
 
Now playing: 5:15

Holey jebus in a hand cart. Did not someone up thread prophecy this? That PC would move the goalposts to the "other" Olympics?

That would be me, I think.

FYI, there are two Wednesdays prior to the Opening Ceremony of the Paralympic Games: 08-15 and 08-22. And there are also two Wednesdays during the Paralympics: 08-29 and 09-05.

The Spratly Island dispute is still a major flashpoint at the moment. There is a potential that the dispute could become an all-out war. It is like the Sword of Damocles hanging over us.

Since I predicted that you'd say that, and my prediction has come true while yours hasn't, doesn't that mean that I'm the Holy Spirit?

Dave
 
Last edited:
Since I predicted that you'd say that, and my prediction has come true while yours hasn't, doesn't that mean that I'm the Holy Spirit?

Dave

1453 days to the next Olympics

That depends. Can you lie down then get back up again? Can you magically tell how many people are in a room once they've all introduced themselves to you?
 
As the closing ceremony was last Night I guess it happened unless of course it was all a mass hypnosis delusion......

And my colleague has been working there suppsoedly, as an Ambaasador/volunteer last 2 weeks unless of course he was lying and was really sunning himself in Barbados
 
20120813.1205

FYI, there are two Wednesdays prior to the Opening Ceremony of the Paralympic Games...


Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!


PC, not only did your prophecy about doom and destruction turn out to be utterly wrong, but your prediction that you would stop believing in such nonsense and stop wittering on about it turned out to be utterly wrong too.

You have a 100% record of failure in this thread, while many other posters here correctly predicted that you would keep shifting the goalposts. Maybe you would get more reliable results if you ask for confirmation of your daft ideas here instead of from some crazy old lady in the Phillippenes.
 
PeaceCrusader

FYI, there are two Wednesdays prior to the Opening Ceremony of the Paralympic Games: 08-15 and 08-22. And there are also two Wednesdays during the Paralympics: 08-29 and 09-05.

I just laughed out loud. Not on the overused sense of LOL that often means a silent internalised chuckle but a "ha!" that could be heard across the office.

So thanks very much for that, I'm supposed to be working and you've given the game away.

Anywaaay....

You know whilst everyone else set their timers to the Opening Ceremony I was the first to start counting down to the end of the Paralympics. See on page page 1 of this monster thread.

So this time round we have Olympics due to start on the 27th July. Should the opening ceremony go ahead in London as planned will you then admit that your prediction/prophesy has failed. Or should that wait until the completion of the games on the 12th August? Maybe we should wait until the close of the paralympic games on the 9th September.

I think that's pretty indulgent of me to wait till then, but you know what. I can't help but think the odds are in my favour anyway.

I shall come back then I hope this time round you'll stick around* to answer questions

You know if the hallmark of the one true God is making successful predictions, I think you ought to start showing me a bit more respect old man. :D
 
Is that why keep trying to convince us the war to end all wars is upon us and there is absolutely nothing we can to do stop it? Is it possible that you're confused about what the word "peace" actually means?

Well, it's pretty peaceful if everyone's dead.
 
J-10-2.jpg

Any news about some of these trying to rule Philippine's air space?

False prophecy, false spirit, false medium, false god.
Real time and money wasted on the scam.

Things like this thread should be used as examples, as attempts to avoid other naive credulous people falling in to similar traps.
 
All the cats wanna dance with
Sweet little 16.

If I admitted that I was actually hoping that PC would desperately extend his prophecy into the Paralympics, simply because I've gotten so much entertainment from this thread and didn't want it to end, would that make me a terrible person?
 
Haydn Symphony #45

...I do not know if the Olympic Games is the same as the Paralympic Games. ... And there are also two Wednesdays during the Paralympics: 08-29 and 09-05.

The Spratly Island dispute is still a major flashpoint at the moment. There is a potential that the dispute could become an all-out war. It is like the Sword of Damocles hanging over us.

Where there's a will there's a way.
I daresay we'll hear more about PC's property venture soon enough.

...Please read the coincidences in my life in http://aristean.org/wp09x.htm where x is from 3 to 8. The spirit commissioned us to spread the word in http://aristean.org/wp115.htm .
 
And nor does your "spirit".

How do you know that your "spirit" is not, in fact, the Devil?


20120814.2000

@Mojo, #3365

The spirit who we talk to revealed that Jesus Christ was born on May 23 and died on August 17. I, myself, have proved those to be true and correct. The year when Jesus was born was 33 BC and when He died, it was in 1 BC. Who would be correct in both?

That is why I am confident that he is also correct in telling us that World War III will start on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games (OG) will not be held (or completed) which I heard three months ago (2012-05). The 2012 OG has held the Closing Ceremony on 08-12. I do not know why his prophecies failed.

You believe in the Devil? She is a spirit – an evil spirit. I repeat she. Did you know that the Devil is a woman? In Heaven, her name was Luzbelle or Bekah, “Light of Heaven”. When she was expelled from Heaven and brought down to earth together with those who sided with her, she became Lucifer. FYI.
 
I remember what the spirit said to us that you cannot prove that you are correct by making your eyes big (“panlalaki ng mata”), shouting (“pagtataas ng boses”), or anger (“galit”). You reason out (“Mangatwiran ka”).


Your spirit's prophecies have turned out to be false. You say that giving true prophecies is characteristic of the Holy Spirit, but that the Devil can say both "good things" and "bad things".

Your spirit's behaviour is consistent with it being the Devil, and inconsistent with it being the Holy Spirit.

What basis do you have for believing that your spirit is not, in fact, the Devil?
 
Your time is up, number 23.


<spam>

That is why I am confident that he is also correct in telling us that World War III will start on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games (OG) will not be held (or completed) which I heard three months ago (2012-05). The 2012 OG has held the Closing Ceremony on 08-12. I do not know why his prophecies failed.

<more spam>


Why are you still talking about prophecies?


I would like to apologize to all of you. I am deeply sorry. I will refrain from discussing prophecies anymore and be tight-lipped on this.
 
The spirit who we talk to revealed that Jesus Christ was born on May 23 and died on August 17. I, myself, have proved those to be true and correct. The year when Jesus was born was 33 BC and when He died, it was in 1 BC. Who would be correct in both?

So you're saying that nobody can know both dates? A sort of Christian Uncertainty Principal? But if that's the case then you can't know both either.
 
20120814.2000

@Mojo, #3365

The spirit who we talk to revealed that Jesus Christ was born on May 23 and died on August 17. I, myself, have proved those to be true and correct. The year when Jesus was born was 33 BC and when He died, it was in 1 BC. Who would be correct in both?

That is why I am confident that he is also correct in telling us that World War III will start on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games (OG) will not be held (or completed) which I heard three months ago (2012-05). The 2012 OG has held the Closing Ceremony on 08-12. I do not know why his prophecies failed.
You believe in the Devil? She is a spirit – an evil spirit. I repeat she. Did you know that the Devil is a woman? In Heaven, her name was Luzbelle or Bekah, “Light of Heaven”. When she was expelled from Heaven and brought down to earth together with those who sided with her, she became Lucifer. FYI.

I do. You have not proved anything to be correct. Why the fairy stories?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom