• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fooled me once, shame on you.
Fooled me twice, shame on me.

... I was actually surprised when he said that it will be on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games in London will not be held (or completed) (“Hindi nga matutuloy iyon” – English: It will not really be held (or completed)).

It is astonishing you really don't see that YOU were the one who made specific statements and KA simply agreed with you.

...Since the spirit said that the Philippines will be occupied by China, I do not know if I will go there while it is occupied. ...

Well, if the 19 prophecies and the claims about the fictitious Egyptian princess is anything to go by, I'd suggest you book your tickets at your leisure.

... Just keep watch of the dispute at Spratly Islands. I hope the claimants will settle the issue peacefully.

As do I!

...I will not totally ignore what Ama said. ..

Why ever not, PC?
 
Damn straight.


[qimg]http://www.yvonneclaireadams.com/HostedStuff/FA_18.jpg[/qimg]​


Especially when you spell their name wrong.

;)
Best post in this thread for quite a long time.
Since the rules are not favorable to kitten pics and recipes at threads like this, where all hope is lost, I propose posting aircraft pics.
P26From2oClock.jpg

Should we post Chinese aircraft pictures to keep the eye-candy marginally on topic?
j-7mg1201.jpg
 
And though time goes by I will always be
In a club with you in 1973
Singing "Here we go again"

20120810.1800

@Foolmewunz, #3242

Yes, I am in Australia – and away from a capital city.
And do you think being away from a capital city will save you if your prophesied global nuclear war happens? Try putting your location, or a nearby town into this and then drop one of the bigger bombs, like the 50Mt Tsar Bomba on it, and see how far the initial blast spreads. People outside the initial blast zone won't be spared either; the radiation is carried on the wind and in the water. A global eight hour nuclear bombardment such as you are hoping for will see more than just capital cities targeted, even if all the bombs hit their intended target exactly.

There is a 1999 prophecy of the spirit where he definitely confirmed what he said in 1986 – that World War III will be ignited in the Philippines, at Spratly Islands in particular. Would you like to know it?
No, I think we've all read enough of your evil prophecies of the gruesome, painful deaths of billions of living, breathing, loving, innocent people.

My main reason of going to the Philippines three months ago, in 2012-05, was to know when the war that he has been telling us will happen.
And yet, it hasn't happened. The prophecy was wrong. It's a humiliating failure.

I suspected that it might be this year because of the precedents – 1944 Olympic Games, London, 1936 Olympic Games, Germany, World War II, China, and the current Spratly Island dispute.
Those are not precedents. There is not even a real pattern there, and even if there was it would not mean that history would repeat itself.

1936 - Germany hosts the Olympics
1939 (three years later) - WWII starts
1940 - Olympics were originally planned to be held in Japan, then awarded to Finland, but cancelled due to WWII
1944 - Olympics planned to be in UK, but cancelled due to WWII
1948 - Olympics held successfully in UK

2008 - China hosts the Olympics
To follow your supposed pattern, WWIII would have been expected to break out in 2011, rather than 2012 as you prophesied. And the 2012 games would have been awarded to a different country, then another one, then cancelled. The London Games, if the "pattern" was being followed, would have been planned for 2016 then cancelled, then held successfully in 2020.

There is no precedent, and no pattern. Surely you can see yourself that there is no pattern there.

I was actually surprised when he said that it will be on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games in London will not be held (or completed) (“Hindi nga matutuloy iyon” – English: It will not really be held (or completed)).
But the 2012 Olympics in London is currently being successfully held, and all of your dreaded Wednesdays have passed without incident, just as we told you they would. What you were told by Ka Apaz is completely wrong, a failed prediction and a false prophecy.

In terms of actual prophecies being fulfilled, Ka Apaz hasn't made one single successful prophecy, and the sceptics on this board have made several, as we prophesied that each one of your dreaded Wednesdays would pass without war breaking out in the Philippines.

Since the spirit said that the Philippines will be occupied by China, I do not know if I will go there while it is occupied. Maybe after if I am still alive. I am already old – a candidate to be killed. Old. Believer in God. What may happen is like killing fields in Cambodia. It remains to be seen.
It does not "remain to be seen". Nothing in your fears of being killed by some invading army is remotely likely. The whole thing has already been shown to be complete and utter nonsense. China is not occupying the Philippines and it is vanishingly unlikely that they will ever do so. You have wasted months or even years on waiting and hoping for the painful deaths of billions of people, and all because a reasonably talented actress has fooled you (plural) into believing she was in contact with a spirit. This is nothing to feel proud of - in fact it is shameful of you to have promoted this idea of the deaths of billions around the web.

What does prophecy 19 mean by "revolt of the elements"?
 
Last edited:
20120810.1845

@Pixel42, #3247

I firmly believe that there is a spirit who we (plural) talk to and who we call Ama, and not Ka Apaz faking or doing her act. I have experienced it. I have seen it with my two eyes. The sessions are even tape recorded. I even have transcribed some of them.

Why does the physical body of Ka Apaz collapse to the floor when her spirit leaves her body? It rises again once Ama enters her body. Similarly, why does the physical body collapse when Ama leaves the body? It rises again once the spirit of Ka Apaz returns to her body.

I will not totally ignore what Ama said. I will just pick up what is good to my soul and discard what I think is evil. Anyway, I am responsible for the salvation of my soul.


You are still calling this "spirit" Ama?
So you are telling us that you now have to pick out and discard the evil from the good in what the true Father tells you?


Yes, I do remember you mentioning that Ama=true Father
That from a previous post:


20120712.1545

@Marcus, #1488

Yes, Marcus, if the prophecies do not happen, not only will I stop believing in that spirit but also in Ka Apaz. When I asked the Holy Spirit before point-blank if He is the true Father (or Ama in Filipino), and not the Father who talks to someone in the town or the Father who talks to Aurora in the village where I lived in the Philippines, His reply to me was to scrutinize what He says and I will know who He is. That is why it took me eleven years (1983-1994) of doubt before I believed that He must be the true Father.

Although I believed that He is the true Father, five years later, in 1999, when we connected to the Internet, I checked if His revelations that Jesus Christ was born on May 23 and died on August 17 were true. Did you know that had I proved that they were wrong, I would have renounced my belief in Him and called Him a fraud? But both of them were true and correct which I found in 2004 and in 2006. Even after 2006, I still got proof from the Holy Bible itself substantiating what I found. You may find the results of my studies at http://aristean.org/birthmay23.htm and http://aristean.org/crucifyidx.htm .

Now, I am putting my belief in Him in question again. If His prophecies of the nuclear world war does not occur on a Wednesday prior to the Opening Ceremonies of the 2012 Olympic Games in London and its cancellation as a result of this war, I will renounce my belief in Him and in Ka Apaz. There is only one Wednesday left, 07-18. And the Games is nearing to be opened on 07-27. My faith in Him though remains steadfast. But we will see. It is only a few days left. I know that He is never late.

So my suggestion to you, Marcus and others, change your wrong beliefs now and repent. One can only be saved by his belief in the only true God and deeds, and not by his religious affiliation or anything else.


You going to do what you promised or not?
 
My junk is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

Why does the physical body of Ka Apaz collapse to the floor when her spirit leaves her body? It rises again once Ama enters her body. Similarly, why does the physical body collapse when Ama leaves the body? It rises again once the spirit of Ka Apaz returns to her body.

Because she's faking it. Duh. It's easy to fall down and stand back up on command. Drunk people do it all the time, minus the standing up.

There's no "Ama", there's an old faker faking who fakes, faking it for you.
 
Last edited:
Knock, knock. Who's there i'th' name of Beelzebub...
Faith, here's an equivocator, that could swear in both
the scales against either scale, who committed treason
enough for God's sake, yet could not equivocate to Heaven.

How can you distinguish the true God from the false gods? Simple. The true God can prophesy. The false gods cannot. Is that logical? The false gods cannot give any prophecy because his being a false god will be exposed. Will you believe or continue to believe someone who gives “prophecies” that do not happen?
I do not know why the prophecies of the spirit that World War III will originate in the Philippines in the middle of this year, and that the 2012 Olympic Games in London will not be held (or completed, “Hindi nga matutuloy iyon” – English: That will really not be held) seem to fail. The Closing Ceremony of the Games will be this Sunday, 2012-08-12.
I will not totally ignore what Ama said. I will just pick up what is good to my soul and discard what I think is evil. Anyway, I am responsible for the salvation of my soul.
Even the Devil can say good things. He cannot say all bad things. Otherwise, he may not be able to recruit adherents. So pick up what he says that is good for your soul and discard what is evil. Do not ignore everything. Pick what is logically true. Do not take everything – hook, line and sinker. Be discerning.

How can you possibly reconcile these statements? You told us from the beginning that false gods cannot prophecy; next you admit that the prophecies all failed. But you do not take the logical step of concluding that everything you heard is rubbish. Instead, you assert to us that you will continue to pore over the ravings of this madwoman.

Now, we all have learned that you will not listen to us. But surely you listen to yourself? You contradict yourself, and seem to believe that enough phrases about spirits (lower case) and clever Devils (upper case) will cover the contradiction nicely. Your reasoning here is so flexible, you should package it for resale as chewing gum.


The last Wednesday, 08-08, during the 2012 Olympic Games in London has already come and gone. No war. So it will be up to you to decide what you will do if a nuclear war happens. Just keep watch of the dispute at Spratly Islands. I hope the claimants will settle the issue peacefully.
Since the spirit said that the Philippines will be occupied by China, I do not know if I will go there while it is occupied. Maybe after if I am still alive. I am already old – a candidate to be killed. Old. Believer in God. What may happen is like killing fields in Cambodia. It remains to be seen.

After all of this--weeks of discussion and weeks of prophecies which did not come to pass--you are still warning us of imminent war over the Pratly Spratly Islands?


Just pick up what you think will be good for you and ignore what you think is bad.

It's all bad, and I am dumping every last bit of it into the compost heap. You should take two squirrels and call me in the morning.

full.png
 
I firmly believe that there is a spirit who we (plural) talk to and who we call Ama, and not Ka Apaz faking or doing her act. I have experienced it. I have seen it with my two eyes. The sessions are even tape recorded. I even have transcribed some of them.
This is like a guy I knew who found out his girlfriend was cheating on him and refused to believe it. He loved her so much he just knew she could never hurt him. Meanwhile she was sleeping with all his friends. It took him a while to get over the cognative dissonance but he eventually did. It's not logical, it's emotional. You can't rush him into it. PeaceCrusader will get over it in his own time. There's really nothing more to be done here.
 
You are correct, Mojo. The Devil can say good things and even explains things about the Holy Bible. He also says things about God. But while he says about God, he presents the beauty of Hell. So we must scrutinize what he says. Do not take everything – hook, line, and sinker. Be discerning.

Please ready http://aristean.org/sermon006.htm titled “The pauper in disguise”.


That doesn't answer my question.

You say that the Devil can say "good things" as well as "bad things". You say that "the only true God can prophesy whereas the false gods cannot prophesy".

Given that the prophecy of your "spirit" turned out to be false, how do you know that your "spirit" is not in fact the Devil?
 
... It's not logical, it's emotional. You can't rush him into it. PeaceCrusader will get over it in his own time. ...

What you say is very true and if it were PC alone, I'd agree with you.

However, we know PC talks about a group of people who have been victimised by this flimflam.
It's time for PC to man up and explain the truth of this creepy hoax to the others.
 
^
It's not necessarily a cash transaction, dafydd.
The 'faithful' could have footed the bill for a relly's college education, dental care, legal aid, emergency operations, unexpected travel expenses, funeral expenses and so on.
 
Last edited:
Nought's had, all's spent
Where our desire is got without content.

You picked WWIII as a *good* thing?

To my mind, this is at the very heart of the matter. Consider what PeaceCrusader asked us here:

When I asked the spirit if 1988 would the the ultimate madness of man, he said no. That may be why we had the Dunblane “slaughter of the innocents” in March 1996, the Port Arthur Massacre a month later, the Batman shooting last month in Colorado, USA, etc. Where is the love of man to his fellowmen?

My conjecture, based on his postings, is that PC decided--perhaps decades ago--that mankind is Wicked (capital W), and that the wickedness can only be destroyed by global catastrophe. At that point, he began deliberately seeking prophecies that would meet the perceived need. He did it, as we know from transcripts he posted, by asking extremely leading questions and then generously interpreting the resultant cryptic mutterings in favor of his preferred conception. And we have now seen that, despite the utter and complete failure of the prophecies, he continues to beat this poor dead horse by "keeping what is good to his soul" from his precious recordings.
 
I see your point.
The calculations and so forth were PC's, after all.
 
What you say is very true and if it were PC alone, I'd agree with you.

However, we know PC talks about a group of people who have been victimised by this flimflam.
It's time for PC to man up and explain the truth of this creepy hoax to the others.
He won't be willing or able to that until he gets over it himself (if he ever does).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom