• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your spirit's prophecies have turned out to be false. You say that giving true prophecies is characteristic of the Holy Spirit, but that the Devil can say both "good things" and "bad things".

Your spirit's behaviour is consistent with it being the Devil, and inconsistent with it being the Holy Spirit.

What basis do you have for believing that your spirit is not, in fact, the Devil?


20120814.2040

@Mojo, #3466

There is still the tension in the South China Sea which is believed to be a flashpoint. So I do not give up yet believing that the war will start in the Philippines on a Wednesday in the middle of the year, and that the Olympic Games in London will not be held (or completed). The 2012 Olympic Games has already closed on 08-12. I know that he said that it will the Olympic Games in London (message 1944, page 49). I do not know if the Paralympic Games is the same as the Olympic Games. Until the Games in London is finished this 2012, I still do not give up my hope that the prophecies will be fulfilled despite your unbelief.

The birth and death of Jesus Christ are very contentious issues. Bright, intelligent minds have tried to solve them but have failed. It needs revelation from Heaven to work these out.

The Devil also speaks about God and he presents things about God. However, in his explanation, he inserts and he distorts things and presents the beauty of Hell. So we have to be scrutinizing. There maybe things that is favorable to evil. Watch out for the pauper in disguise as a prince who desires to marry a princess.

There are things that Ama presents which I still doubt, like the first human being, Reneliniyindi, an Egyptian princess, in whom the spirit first resided and that she married the very first Prince Philip. I am still researching on this. Is there anyone in this forum who can translate Spanish to English?

I have not heard him say any evil word or anything evil against a person. I do not think that he is the Devil.
 
20120814.2000


The spirit who we talk to revealed that Jesus Christ was born on May 23 and died on August 17. I, myself, have proved those to be true and correct.

Which occurred first: your calculation or the spirit's revelation?

Did the spirit announce those dates and you later confirmed them through your researches, or did you calculate the dates first and later have them confirmed by the spirit?
 
Does the thread perhaps end when the title question is answered?

Let's try:

"Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?"

"Yes."
 
Does the thread perhaps end when the title question is answered?

Let's try:

"Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?"

"Yes."

Let's not be too hasty - sure it's after halfway through the year, the opening ceremony, all the events and the closing ceremony are complete, but I'm going to give PC the benefit of the doubt and wait and see what happens
 
No; fifteen hundred foot, five hundred horse,
Are marched up to my lord of Lancaster,
Against Northumberland and the Archbishop.

20120814.2000

@Mojo, #3365

The spirit who we talk to revealed that Jesus Christ was born on May 23 and died on August 17. I, myself, have proved those to be true and correct. The year when Jesus was born was 33 BC and when He died, it was in 1 BC. Who would be correct in both?
I don't think anyone here has been convinced by your calculations, particularly since Passover can never be as late in the year as August.

That is why I am confident that he is also correct in telling us that World War III will start on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games (OG) will not be held (or completed) which I heard three months ago (2012-05). The 2012 OG has held the Closing Ceremony on 08-12. I do not know why his prophecies failed.
So why are you still confident? The prophecies have already failed.

You believe in the Devil? She is a spirit – an evil spirit. I repeat she. Did you know that the Devil is a woman? In Heaven, her name was Luzbelle or Bekah, “Light of Heaven”. When she was expelled from Heaven and brought down to earth together with those who sided with her, she became Lucifer. FYI.
"FYI" is as at least as rude as shouting. I suppose it's typical of such a misogynistic religion that some of its adherents would call the devil female. It's not a very common belief, though; Lucifer is more usually called the son of the morning (Isiah 14.12). The devil in the bible is masculine; the prince of this world in John, the prince of the power of the air in Ephesians, the father of lies in John 8:44, and so on.

None of this has anything to do with your promise that you would renounce your belief in this 'spirit' and renounce your belief in Ka Apaz if the prophecies were to fail. The prophecies failed, and you appear to still believe in both this 'spirit' and in your fraudulent medium. Did you lie, when you promised? What does your religion say about lying?
 
Which occurred first: your calculation or the spirit's revelation?

Did the spirit announce those dates and you later confirmed them through your researches, or did you calculate the dates first and later have them confirmed by the spirit?


20120814.2145

@Jack by the hedge, #3476

On my first visit in 1983, the old members said that the spirit revealed that Jesus was born on May 23 and that He died on August 17. So they were revealed earlier.

I only started to check if there is any truth in those revelations in 1999 when we connected to the Internet. No one believed the dates – even by Bible scholars and calendar experts. So I checked them out myself to satisfy my curiosity. I did the studies from 1999 to 2006. Did you know that had I proved them wrong, I would have retracted my belief in the spirit?
 
20120814.2145

@Jack by the hedge, #3476

On my first visit in 1983, the old members said that the spirit revealed that Jesus was born on May 23 and that He died on August 17. So they were revealed earlier.

I only started to check if there is any truth in those revelations in 1999 when we connected to the Internet. No one believed the dates – even by Bible scholars and calendar experts. So I checked them out myself to satisfy my curiosity. I did the studies from 1999 to 2006. Did you know that had I proved them wrong, I would have retracted my belief in the spirit?

Why? The spirit was wrong about the Olympics, and you haven't retracted your belief at all. Your personal studies to confirm the dates of Jesus are clearly in error, shoehorned in to fit the prophesies. Everything you've said and done shows that you were never going to retract your beliefs.
 
I'm 18, with a bullet

20120814.2040

<snip>
The Devil also speaks about God and he presents things about God. However, in his explanation, he inserts and he distorts things and presents the beauty of Hell. So we have to be scrutinizing. There maybe things that is favorable to evil. Watch out for the pauper in disguise as a prince who desires to marry a princess.
One minute you contend the devil is female, but then you talk about the devil as 'he'. Which is it, male or female? Not that it matters, given that the devil is not real, but you can see why your credibility is at an all time low when you contradict yourself from post to post.

There are things that Ama presents which I still doubt, like the first human being, Reneliniyindi, an Egyptian princess, in whom the spirit first resided and that she married the very first Prince Philip. I am still researching on this. Is there anyone in this forum who can translate Spanish to English?
What is in Spanish? I can have a go if it's written Spanish, though I am a bit rusty, but there will be plenty of native Spanish speakers who might want to help if it's not chasing down more fairy tales. Reneliniyindi does not appear in any Egyptian records, nor is the name Egyptian in pattern. Which Prince Philip are you suggesting she married?

I have not heard him say any evil word or anything evil against a person. I do not think that he is the Devil.
If the devil existed, he would be setting out to deceive you. So of course he wouldn't make it obvious that he was the devil by saying evil things.......


....except of course the prophecy that two-thirds of mankind, and animals both wild and domesticated, will soon be dying horrible, violent, painful deaths. Now that prophecy is pure evil.
 
No; fifteen hundred foot, five hundred horse,
Are marched up to my lord of Lancaster,
Against Northumberland and the Archbishop.

I don't think anyone here has been convinced by your calculations, particularly since Passover can never be as late in the year as August.


20120814.2230

@Agatha, #3482

People think that the Jews were using only one calendar since the time of Moses – the lunisolar calendar that they are using presently.

Did you know that the Egyptians did not even have a lunisolar calendar? Only a solar calendar with 365 days a year and a purely lunar calendar for religious purposes with 354/355 days in a year.

Why do you think God commanded the Israelites to celebrate the New Moon Festival? What is the purpose of the New Moon Festival?

Tell me what you think of this: from John 10:22, “And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.” So the feast of the dedication was in winter. When do the Jews celebrate this feast?
 
Hey PC, are some of these flying over the Philippines' scorched lands, engaging other aircraft?
J11-2.jpg

The answer is no. And this means your prophecy failed. This also means you lied a couple of times, like when you said you would no longer discuss the prophecy if it failed.

You've been fooled by the medium and also by yourself. You wasted time and money, you made a fool of yourself. You became the weirdo isolated in a house sealed by duct tape and door stoppers, eagerly awaiting for Armageddon's cleansing fires.

The spirit is not real, the god is not real, the medium is not real, the prophecy is not real. The time and the money you wasted on this crap are real. You becoming the weirdo is a reality.

Go get a life.
 
Coming back to reality NEWFLASH the main Olympics have finished and we are now having the Paralympics here in London in 2012 CE (Common Era)
 
To every several man, seventy-five drachmas

20120814.2230

@Agatha, #3482

People think that the Jews were using only one calendar since the time of Moses – the lunisolar calendar that they are using presently.

Did you know that the Egyptians did not even have a lunisolar calendar? Only a solar calendar with 365 days a year and a purely lunar calendar for religious purposes with 354/355 days in a year.

Why do you think God commanded the Israelites to celebrate the New Moon Festival? What is the purpose of the New Moon Festival?
To celebrate the start of the lunar month. What difference does this make? If Nisan fell before the barley was ripe in Spring, they added an intercalary month so that Passover always fell in Spring.

Tell me what you think of this: from John 10:22, “And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.” So the feast of the dedication was in winter. When do the Jews celebrate this feast?
The feast of the dedication is Hannukkah, which is celebrated between late November to late December. Winter in Israel and around there is December to March, similar to the rest of Europe.
 
I'm 18, with a bullet

One minute you contend the devil is female, but then you talk about the devil as 'he'. Which is it, male or female? Not that it matters, given that the devil is not real, but you can see why your credibility is at an all time low when you contradict yourself from post to post.


20120814.2250

@Agatha, #3490

Thank you, Agatha, for pointing that I have used the masculine ‘he’ and ‘his’ in describing the Devil. The Filipino word is “siya” which does not indicate the sex of the third person talked about. When I translated the sermon (http://aristean.org/sermon006.htm ) to English, I must not have known yet that the Devil is female. In the spiritual world, there is no more sex organs and mammary glands, but there are still male and female persons.

So the Devil is female. She is the twin sister of Michael. She is the only female among the eight archangels.

The princess refers to a person and the Devil would like to make the person as one of her followers, even borrowing clothes of a prince to hide her being a pauper.
 
Four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie

20120814.2250

@Agatha, #3490

Thank you, Agatha, for pointing that I have used the masculine ‘he’ and ‘his’ in describing the Devil. The Filipino word is “siya” which does not indicate the sex of the third person talked about. When I translated the sermon (http://aristean.org/sermon006.htm ) to English, I must not have known yet that the Devil is female. In the spiritual world, there is no more sex organs and mammary glands, but there are still male and female persons.

So the Devil is female. She is the twin sister of Michael. She is the only female among the eight archangels.

The princess refers to a person and the Devil would like to make the person as one of her followers, even borrowing clothes of a prince to hide her being a pauper.

Are you making this up? Where is the biblical support for any of this? The bible refers to Satan and the devil as male.
 
Thank you, Agatha, for pointing that I have used the masculine ‘he’ and ‘his’ in describing the Devil. The Filipino word is “siya” which does not indicate the sex of the third person talked about. When I translated the sermon (http://aristean.org/sermon006.htm ) to English, I must not have known yet that the Devil is female. In the spiritual world, there is no more sex organs and mammary glands, but there are still male and female persons.

So the Devil is female.


Non sequitur.
 
So, when the paralympics are over PC, what will you say then?


20120814.2320

@devnull, #3494

The Wednesdays before and during the 2012 Paralympic Games in London are for me only. If the Paralympics are over and no war happened, then I would say that the prophecies failed. There would be no more Olympic Games in London in 2012 that I can check. Then I would reconsider my belief in Ama and in Ka Apaz.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom