• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Yo! Here be the August Stundie nom thread

Although I do object to the notion that I am "trying to use the US internment of Japanese-Americans during WWI (and a overinflated mortality rate) to excuse the German murders of concentration camp... ", I have no problem if you are having a laugh at an actual mistake I made.

Simon, the Americans were allied to Japan in WWI.

Japanese-Americans weren't interned until WWII. And I thought your complaint was that the mortality rate was too low...
 
... aaaaand Simon once again demonstrates that he does not understand the Stundies.
 
This from GodlikeProductions today:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1966216/pg1


The thread is from a kid who is proposing spamming the internet just before 9/11 this year in order to bring out "the truth" at last:

I propose that on september 10 or sooner that we spam the internet on every comment box we can get to and start telling people to research 9/11 truth with links you find most convincing. There aught to be enough people on here to get the word out first, and then all the conspiracy websites can help too, we all work together, theres a lot of "nut jobs" with internet vocal power.


While that part sounds like a Stundie itself, I decided to nominate a later post by the same kid after another supporter reminded him if he went ahead with this not to come off looking like a foaming at the mouth hysterical nut:


http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1966216/pg2#32991883

The insane often change the course of history.


Yep, that about sums it up.





 
Oh now that's beautiful. Mind you the onion article had me laughing out loud too.

It it just me or is The Onion take on satire very transcontinental?

There's a website somewhere out there that features people getting very upset on Facebook about Onion stories, thinking they're real. The "Planned Parenthood Opens Mass Abortion Complex" one was very popular...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom