Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2007
- Messages
- 24,133
Seriously.
I mean the newest bit of GOP idiocy about sex comes from Tennessee.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/01/...ossible-to-get-aids-through-heterosexual-sex/
I mean the newest bit of GOP idiocy about sex comes from Tennessee.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/01/...ossible-to-get-aids-through-heterosexual-sex/
Tennessee state Sen. Stacey Campfield (R) falsely claimed on Thursday that it was nearly impossible for someone to contract AIDS through heterosexual contact.
“Most people realize that AIDS came from the homosexual community,” he told Michelangelo Signorile, who hosts a radio program on SiriusXM OutQ. “It was one guy screwing a monkey, if I recall correctly, and then having sex with men. It was an airline pilot, if I recall.”
You all get that? Gaetan Dugas was screwing monkeys (and promoted to pilot). And now we have AIDS which, if you are heterosexual, apparently isn't a worry.“Most people realize that AIDS came from the homosexual community,” he told Michelangelo Signorile, who hosts a radio program on SiriusXM OutQ. “It was one guy screwing a monkey, if I recall correctly, and then having sex with men. It was an airline pilot, if I recall.”