• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

  • Hillary Clinton will be the nominee.

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Bernie Sanders will be the nominee.

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Vermin Supreme will be the nominee.

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Someone else will be the nominee.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Planet X will unleash their secret weapon - a 35 year old clone of Justin Trudeau who was born in Wa

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .
I love the Shillaries that EVERY TIME they ask for something, and are provided it, REPEATEDLY...still wave it away. That is, until they ask again!
Oh, and then claim to support Bernie! Good times.:rolleyes:
Not everyone who voted for him is a fanatical moron.

I proved I voted for him (photo of ballot) and donated to his campaign (screenshot of email receipt) and you hand waved it away because it doesn't fit your narrative.
 
Maybe Michelle could be President. Though from what I understand she hates politics and DC.
 
Not everyone who voted for him is a fanatical moron.

I proved I voted for him (photo of ballot) and donated to his campaign (screenshot of email receipt) and you hand waved it away because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Ditto here. I would rather see Bernie as the President, but I understand the difference between desires and reality.
 
Not everyone who voted for him is a fanatical moron.

I proved I voted for him (photo of ballot) and donated to his campaign (screenshot of email receipt) and you hand waved it away because it doesn't fit your narrative.

A picture on the internet shows feeble proof! Attitudes, and actions on the other hand...
 
Bernie's vision dies with a Trump presidency. It's that simple. It stays alive with Clinton.
And not just during Donald's Presidency. For a generation. Because he will appoint at least one and as as many as four Supreme Court Justices.
 
A picture on the internet shows feeble proof! Attitudes, and actions on the other hand...
As I said, you hand wave away proof because it doesn't fit your narrative. Most of Bernie's supporters are not fanatical dumbasses.

Bernie himself supports Hillary! As he will reiterate in his primetime speech tonight.
 
I think Michelle may have won over a significant portion of the Butt-hurt Bern-heads.
 
And not just during Donald's Presidency. For a generation. Because he will appoint at least one and as as many as four Supreme Court Justices.

That's right.
You don't suppose the republican congress will allow Obama to get his pick now do you?
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom