Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2007
- Messages
- 24,133
So you haven't read anything about the fact that everything she said about her cowboy server was a lie.
I've only read you claim it is so.
So you haven't read anything about the fact that everything she said about her cowboy server was a lie.
Well if Donald loses they probably will.
Nope fact. I proved I voted for Bernie and donated to his campaign and you simply hand waved it away.
I've only read you claim it is so.
If I post them again, you will be able to prove they came from somewhere else? (Say using reverse image search)You proved nothing, other than pictures exist on the internet!
This earned three! As we say in darts. Nice grouping!If I post them again, you will be able to prove they came from somewhere else? (Say using reverse image search)
Hint: I know for a fact that you wouldn't be able to since I took the photo and screenshot myself.



If I post them again, you will be able to prove they came from somewhere else? (Say using reverse image search)
Hint: I know for a fact that you wouldn't be able to since I took the photo and screenshot myself.
Betzy is making a strong case against Trump by outlining facts about him.
This earned three! As we say in darts. Nice grouping!
![]()
You're right.There is no need to prove to them that you aren't telling a lie. Don't fall for the juvenile game of theirs. It's a Trump strategy they are using, just ignore it.
So you haven't read anything about the fact that everything she said about her cowboy server was a lie.
I can't get any rest
People say I'm obsessed
Everything you say is lies
But to me that's no surprise
What I had for you was true
Things go wrong, they always do
She drives me crazy like no one else
She drive me crazy and I can't help myself
I won't make it on my own
No one likes to be a lone
She drives me crazy like no one else
She drive me crazy, and I can't help myself
She drives me crazy like no one else
She drive me crazy, and I can't help myself
She drives me crazy like no one else
She drive me crazy, and I can't help myself
Snip...blah...blah...blah