beren
Graduate Poster
Gah. PBS cut away from Booker to show takintalking heads.
Not everyone who voted for him is a fanatical moron.I love the Shillaries that EVERY TIME they ask for something, and are provided it, REPEATEDLY...still wave it away. That is, until they ask again!
Oh, and then claim to support Bernie! Good times.![]()
Not everyone who voted for him is a fanatical moron.
I proved I voted for him (photo of ballot) and donated to his campaign (screenshot of email receipt) and you hand waved it away because it doesn't fit your narrative.
That's why Melania copied her.Michelle is a great speaker! Damn.
Ditto here. I would rather see Bernie as the President, but I understand the difference between desires and reality.
Not everyone who voted for him is a fanatical moron.
I proved I voted for him (photo of ballot) and donated to his campaign (screenshot of email receipt) and you hand waved it away because it doesn't fit your narrative.
And not just during Donald's Presidency. For a generation. Because he will appoint at least one and as as many as four Supreme Court Justices.Bernie's vision dies with a Trump presidency. It's that simple. It stays alive with Clinton.
As I said, you hand wave away proof because it doesn't fit your narrative. Most of Bernie's supporters are not fanatical dumbasses.A picture on the internet shows feeble proof! Attitudes, and actions on the other hand...
I think Michelle may have won over a significant portion of the Butt-hurt Bern-heads.
And not just during Donald's Presidency. For a generation. Because he will appoint at least one and as as many as four Supreme Court Justices.
As I said, you hand wave away proof because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Well if Donald loses they probably will.That's right.
You don't suppose the republitard congress will allow Obama to get his pick now do you?
Nope fact. I proved I voted for Bernie and donated to his campaign and you simply hand waved it away.Wrong AGAIN!![]()