He doesn't care anymore. He's mocking his christian supporters just as much as the "Radical Left Lunatics."
Oh, I thought he'd be up to 12 by now.Trump: "I had the greatest year, the greatest opening year.
I ended 8 wars. The greatest economy ever. But even when you have a great president, they tend to lose the midterms. It doesn't make sense to me. We've had the greatest year in the history of the presidency, first year. We should be given credit."
Link
Trump said his no-tax-on-tips saved her $11,000.Let's she's tipped at 10% and she delivers $30 of goods (both averages) per trip. That equates to 13,000 deliveries per year (welll 13,333 but I'm rounding). That means 35 journeys per day, if she works every day in the year.
That'd be punishing for a twenty year old.
Devils advocate here...it depends on the circumstances (type of cancer, stage of the disease, treatment given).Very implausible if you have a partner with cancer at home who needs care
It is plausible that she was making that many deliveries.Trump said his no-tax-on-tips saved her $11,000.
She has gone on record as saying that's not true. She says her total earnings on tips came to $11,000. She says she saved $3000 by not having to pay tax on that $11,000.
With assumptions as in the quotation above, that equates to about 3650 deliveries per year: 14 deliveries per day if she works five days a week. Roughly two per hour. Not implausible.
Is it just me, or does it look like trump and Jesus are having a romantic relationship? I half expect them both break out in a rousing chorus of "it's raining men".(Picture of Jesus "fondling" trump cut for space)
Modesty is one of trumps lesser known traitsTrump: "ended 8 wars"
Oh, I thought he'd be up to 12 by now.
Exactly. My partner had cancer, but the effects were even less than on you. Two lots of surgery, plus radiotherapy, but little disruption apart from a few days preparing for and recovering from each of those. (Thyroid cancer, caught early.) Cancer isn't one disease.Devils advocate here...it depends on the circumstances (type of cancer, stage of the disease, treatment given).
I had cancer. Caught early. Surgery and radiation. Other than having to live on purreed Kraft dinner and baloney for a few months I was fine. was even able to work during radiation treatments.
It would be different if it were late stage pancreatic cancer with heavy chemotherapy used.
Pope Leo should make an ex Cathedra pronouncement that Vance is a sofa ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ twat.
Is it just me, or does it look like trump and Jesus are having a romantic relationship? I half expect them both break out in a rousing chorus of "it's raining men".
Dump himself calling attention to the Epstein files. Yeah, the pachinko machine is broken.