Helen
Implicitly explicit
As is his humility, he is actually the most humble person ever. Don't believe me? Ask him!Modesty is one of trumps lestuser known traits
As is his humility, he is actually the most humble person ever. Don't believe me? Ask him!Modesty is one of trumps lestuser known traits
All these satanic, demonic, child-sacrificing monsters being exposed.
Setting the mid-terms up to be a show of how great he is, indicated by how badly they lose. I think he's realised they're going to get thumped.Trump: "I had the greatest year, the greatest opening year. I ended 8 wars. The greatest economy ever. But even when you have a great president, they tend to lose the midterms. It doesn't make sense to me. We've had the greatest year in the history of the presidency, first year. We should be given credit."
"What are you up to today, Donnie? Saving the world? Making things better? Healing the nation?"Mike Johnson says the Pope had it coming: "A religious leader can say anything they want, but obviously if you wade into political waters, you should expect some political response and I think the Pope has received some of that. Frankly I was taken a bit aback by him saying something about 'those who engage in war, Jesus doesn't hear their prayers' or something. There's something called the 'just war' doctrine.'"
Link
All these satanic, demonic, child-sacrificing monsters being exposed.
How many of these child-sacrificing monsters can you name?
He nailed the Long Island reaction.
About 4 minutes in.
"If it wasn't everything else about him, I would appreciate his dedication to making the hardcore MAGA Christians look like fools"
Arch. One step closer.
LEAVITT: One final announcement. President Trump and the Department of Interior will submit plans for theUS TriumphalEgo Arch. It will be 250 feet tall in honor of 250yearsbillion he looted.LongImmediately aftereveryone in this roomTrump is gone,our children and grandchildrenthe entire world willremain inspired by this.rejoice in its destruction.
Link
Leavitt: I think the allegations against former representative Swallwell are disgusting. I hope the journalists in this room will do their job to ask Democrats in power how they knew about such despicable behavior for so long but never said or did anything about it
Link
Arch. One step closer.
LEAVITT: One final announcement. President Trump and the Department of Interior will submit plans for the US Triumphal Arch. It will be 250 feet tall in honor of 250 years. Long after everyone in this room is gone, our children and grandchildren will remain inspired by this.
Link
Wow. Imagine if the part about nobody ever ending a war was true...