• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Yes, everything is easy when it’s not your fat arse making the sacrifices.

Trump: "I had to go to a war. I had to go and fight either a military operation-- some people would call it a war. Some people call it a military operation. It was easy."

Link
 
Leavitt: I think the allegations against former representative Swallwell are disgusting. I hope the journalists in this room will do their job to ask Democrats in power how they knew about such despicable behavior for so long but never said or did anything about it

Link
The hypocrisy burns...
Your boss is an adjudicated rapist Granny Panties, you vile, evil, lying ◊◊◊◊.
 
Yes, everything is easy when it’s not your fat arse making the sacrifices.

Trump: "I had to go to a war. I had to go and fight either a military operation-- some people would call it a war. Some people call it a military operation. It was easy."

Link
You may have had to go to war, but you chicken -◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ out, you lying, sociopathic, bone-spurring cowardly ◊◊◊◊.
1776284402691.gif
 
What's with the cigar?
Leaving the band on so people can see how expensive it is.

Reminder, Nehls was the lone No vote to release the Epstein files.

Nehls: The pope needs to keep his business to leading his flock, leading the church, and stay out of the political arena. Go lead your church. Stay out of politics. We didn’t elect the pope to be the president. Donald Trump is our president.

Video in link
Church-state separation- what a concept. I wonder if he'd tell people like Franklin Graham the same thing.

Well, no- I actually don't wonder that at all.
 
Rumors of Vance working with Democrats.

Vance will take part in removing Trump only after maybe three nukes are fired. One nuke from Trump is not quite enough. "That's just Trump being Trump."
 
If they're going to do something they should at least put a slogan on it that was around 250 years ago. Pretty sure the "One Nation Under God" ◊◊◊◊ was added in the 50s or 60s. At least keep it OG if you're going to flex, but take the golden weird things off the top and I don't hate it. I've seen worse. I'd strip the gold out too and just go for a classic look. The gold looks tacky as ◊◊◊◊.
 
Question: Will there be an Executive Fallout Spa underneath? Connected
to a high-speed Presidential Evacuation Tube leading to the basement of
of the -- Saudi? Dubaian? Russian? -- embassy?

No? Well why & the hell not? Goddammit, what're we paying taxes for?
 
MSNOW: DNI Tulsi Gabbard referred the whistleblower whose complaint led to the first impeachment of Donald Trump—and the inspector general who deemed the complaint credible—for possible criminal prosecution.

Video in link
 
I haven't read all the pages so sorry if this has already been posted:


DOJ moves to dismiss Jan. 6 convictions against former Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, including seditious conspiracy charges​

The Justice Department on Tuesday asked a federal court to vacate Jan. 6 convictions against a dozen former members of the right-wing Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, most of whom were convicted of seditious conspiracy — aiming to wipe away some of the final Capitol riot charges that are still standing.

It's not enough for Trump to pardon these criminals. This is the most corrupt administration in US history.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom