joobz
Tergiversator
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2006
- Messages
- 17,998
Well, it's because you speak with assurity about things you can't possibly know. You seem to have no problem insert the "God" answer as though that explains things. It limits discovery and learning.I still have many questions I ask each day and make many new discoveries. Why would you think just because I am bold in my faith I am not inquisitive?
I mean, what are your answers to the following questions:
So what are your answers to the questions:
1. What would it mean if we discovered alien life?
2. What did the very first protolife forms look like?
3. How can we combat bacterial evolution?
4. Why do childhood diseases exist?
5. If evolution isn't true, why does all the data make it look like it is?
Does god factor into your answers of these questions? How sure are you of your answers once you allow god as part of it?