Alderbank
Critical Thinker
I didn't expect a transcript. I expected, though, a clearer narrative as to how/when the call was received, if your daughter was certain it was flaccon, etc...
With all due respect (uh oh, you know **** is coming when someone opens a paragraph with that line), if you weren't willing to divulge more of the details or back story, you shouldn't have made the discussion public. I don't think anyone expects a verbatim transcript. We do actually trust your judgment. This is not an evidentiary hearing, but a bunch of people hanging out and chatting on the internet. If you feel you've checked into it and are fairly certain that it was flaccon and was a call as you initially described it, then I think most of us will be content to await flaccons explication.
Well it sure feels like an evidentiary hearing from where I am.
A clearer narrative as to how/when the call was received What the hell does that mean?
...if your daughter was certain it was flaccon? I have already answered that. No she wasn't. She called me and said 'Do you know someone called (flaccon's real name?)
Have you checked into it and are fairly certain that it was flaccon? No, your honour. I didn't take the call. I don't know how to carry out checks to ascertain that it was flaccon.
Foolmewunz, you don't know my daughter's age and I think your questioning is becoming inappropriate. Don't you see that these intrusive questions are pointless if flaccon says 'Sure, I called.'
How about thinking instead about the question I asked you?
Thanks for your thoughtful reply, jsfisher. That is a good description of how I experienced floccan
Last edited:
