Who or what is this G.U.T. to which you refer? Should I be worried? Are they part of the N.W.O?
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gut
I wonder how it is GUT instead of GIT(Gastro-intestinal tract)?
Who or what is this G.U.T. to which you refer? Should I be worried? Are they part of the N.W.O?
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gut
I wonder how it is GUT instead of GIT(Gastro-intestinal tract)?
I was going to say "watch out for the worms" but that might put you off your sushi.
So I won't.
Kumar, on what research are you basing your assertion that "gas formation and indigestion sensation is felt by a person in normal health from not fully riped or not fully cooked foods"?
And can you please be specific about what foods and cooking methods you believe are problematic and why?
I am veg. .
On personal expriances & on observation of others. Normal or not normal health can be a question mark.
Let us take, Bread, Chapati vs. puree i.e. fried weat Chapati.
And how have you controlled these observations? Have you kept, say, a written record?
Okay. What about them?
It is common.
I am able to better tolerate fried chapati then baked one.
Bacon should never be steamed, boiled or baked.
I pity folks who've never had a good pot of beans or greens boiled with bacon. Sure, a proper ham hock (cured and smoked, not merely smoked pork hock) is a little better for that, but bacon is a close second and good substitute.Bacon should never be steamed, boiled or baked.
Bacon should never be steamed, boiled or baked.
It can be boiled if served with boiled potatoes, broad beans and parsley sauce.
Bacon should never be steamed, boiled or baked.
Bacon roly-poly which doesn't contradict a strict reading of your post as it is baked and steamed and boiled.![]()