Brown
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2001
- Messages
- 12,984
You can have Shania, but you also HAVE TO take Justin Bieber.How about we stop and you send us more Shania Twains?
BTW, felt it in Waterloo, Ontario.
You can have Shania, but you also HAVE TO take Justin Bieber.How about we stop and you send us more Shania Twains?
How about we stop and you send us more Shania Twains?
It's coincidence. We told you not to build on a Pet Semetary, but you with all your "scienciness" said it would be fine.My store starting making funny noises and some thing made odd squeaking sounds. I thought I was going crazy until I checked the USGS site.
It's coincidence. We told you not to build on a Pet Semetary, but you with all your "scienciness" said it would be fine.
Felt it in Connecticut. I thought someone was on the roof of the building.
one person on the roof feels like a earthquake? maybe you should move out there
![]()
i felt nothing.
Looks like you guys got what we call out here in California a picture adjuster.
It hits and then you spend the next few minutes straightening all your framed pictures on the wall while making bets on how powerful it was and far away.