• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace Crusader's plan of action

- should the prophecy come true during the Paralympics:
Say "HA-HA! I TOLD YOU! THE LORD GOD JESUS IS GREAT AND LOVES YOU!" to the charred bodies and the poor agonizing survivors, covered with radiation and heat injuries. Take possession of some dead people's house, move and live there with 10 chosen widows.

Of, course, assuming he's not been killed or is agonizing. In the last case, he'll just lay down suffering lots of pain and crying.

- should the prophecy not come true then?

Feel "devastated" because the nuclear cleansing fires have not killed most of mankind, denying him the opportunity to say "HA-HA! I TOLD YOU! THE LORD GOD JESUS IS GREAT AND LOVES YOU!" to the charred bodies and the poor agonizing survivors, covered with radiation and heat injuries and later take possession of some dead people's house, move and live there with 10 chosen widows.

Then he will change the goalposts.
 
--How did you find the quarrel on the seventh cause?
--Upon a lie seven times removed

I just figured it out. Remember how PC explained that there were multiple people there, (perhaps all talking at once)? Maybe it was more like this:

Aristeo: Because, I thought, sometime in the middle of this year, the war will happen.
Halibut: Hi! Remember me? Did you get a new puppy?
Ama: Yes.
Aristeo: Then, that will be World War III. There will be nuclear exchange, then that will be World War III. The London Olympic Games scheduled on July 27 will not be held.
Halibut: I love puppies. Can I hold it?
Ama: That will not be held. It will not be held.
Aristeo: The Olympic Games in London?
Halibut: Is that a boy?
Ama: Yes.
Aristeo: Because, there seems to be a sign. The sign is that in 1944, it was also scheduled in London to hold the Olympic Games. There was a war going on then. World War II. It was postponed. Now, it is scheduled again in London, 2012. It seems that that will not happen because of World War III this time.
Halibut: Can I pick it up?
Ama: It will not be held.
Aristeo: It will not be held. You said last May 1st, Wednesday. Then I looked up at the calendar which Wednesday. I noticed that July 4 is Wednesday.
Ama: It [the war] will happen.
Aristeo: What is that?
Ama: It [the war] will happen.
Aristeo: It will happen? That will be Wednesday.
Halibut: Why can't I pick it up? Will it pee on me?
Ama: Yes.

I think we should revise all of PeaceCrusader's transcriptions like this. ;)

It is unfortunate that there are no recordings, and hence no transcriptions, of the critical sessions during which that despicable con artist Ka Apaz dropped to the floor before a makeshift altar, writhed a bit to get her sluggish old blood circulating, and spouted off about Wednesdays and Olympic Games and London 2012. Because--while I do not for a moment doubt PeaceCrusader's sincere conviction that this happened, given that he has spent years discussing these events and similar wonders in copious detail on the intertubes--I am not at all convinced that it ever did occur. At least, not in the way that he has portrayed here.

Memories are such slippery things. There is scant need for the Lie Direct, or even the Lie With Circumstance. A few built-in biases, two or three leading questions misremembered as answers--and gradually one builds a prophecy fulfilling every fantasy one has ever pleasurably entertained about the violent destruction of two-thirds of humankind.
 
Last edited:
Perhaps you read my mind about the Thai curry I'm preparing for lunch?
Would this count as a prophecy?

Anyway.
PhilipI

We have lots and lots of choices for discussion here!
Starting with WHICH Philip I?

Philip I of France
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_I_of_France


Philip I of Castile (Juana la Loca's husband, you know). He's also called Philip the Fair and was featured for a bit in the Shroud thread, because of his connection with the Holy Prepuce.

Then there's Philip the Arab:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Arab
His Empress was Marcia Otacilia Severa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcia_Otacilia_Severa


Not many references to Rennyliniwhatsit.

And on to the mystery of 38 BCE!
Back to wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_era


PC, we can explore this dating thing longer if you like, but I think you'll find the Visigothic dating to be a non-starter.
Whenever you post up the link you'd like translated, I'm game to see what we come up with.


20120817.0215

@pakeha, #3555

I am not sure if what is referred to is Philip I. The discovery of the Philippines in 1521 and the naming of the archipelago as Las Islas Filipinas after Prince Philip II is such a long time from first century AD. When did Philip I exist? Ama said that it was the very first – meaning Philip I or the first in the monarchy.

Philip I of France is eliminated because he existed during the 11th century AD.

Philip the Arab can also be eliminated because he existed during the third century AD.

What I am looking for is someone who existed during the first century AD, maybe Philip I or some monarch who married the Egyptian princess Reneliniyindi who died during her wedding.

Thank you, pakeha, for citing the Spanish era or Hispanic era or Caesar era. It was also called era Cons. I do not know what Cons is or it may be an abbreviation of something. Wikipedia says “probably the date of a new tax imposed by the Roman Republic on the subdued population of Iberia”. No. It was supposed to be the year when Jesus Christ was born. I found that Jesus was really born in 33 BC – May 23, 33 BC to be exact. Era Cons is only five years away off the mark.

Thank you also for being “game”. Here is a link to Jose Vives who wrote Inscripciones cristianas de la Espana Romana y Visigoda that has to be translated:
http://cvc.cervantes.es/lengua/thesaurus/pdf/02/TH_02_002_158_0.pdf
 
Last edited:
20120816.1430

@PeaceCrusader, #3521

It is good, PeaceCrusader, that you now accept that this is what you are doing. Thank you for your elucidation of one of the cognitive errors that you are making.

Did you know, PeaseCrusader, that confirmation bias is our tendency towards seeking and valuing evidence that confirms our preconceived ideas or discarding and devaluing contrary evidence.

Please do be aware of this way (one of the many ways) that our flawed brains may act to cause us to sincerely belief things which simply and obviously not true.

What makes you think that confirmation bias is a reliable way to search for the truth of the Holy Spirit?


20120817.0330

@Ocelot, #3557

Thank you, Ocelot, for your post. It is time stamped and the message number is cited.

Ama mentioned several times in our sessions with him to be prepared for the war that is to come. I even got a confirmation in maybe 1999 that it will originate from Spratly Islands being claimed by the Philippines. That is why I went to the Philippines three months ago (2012-05) to know if this is the time of the war that he has been telling us. Please see page 49, message 1944, for the original transcript and its translation to English.
 
"Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab,"
Said the Chimpie to the Monk,
"Baba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab,"
Said the Monkey to the Chimp.
All night long they'd chatter away,
All day long they were happy and gay,
Swinging and singing in their honky-tonkey way.

What I am looking for is someone who existed during the first century AD, maybe Philip I or some monarch who married the Egyptian princess Reneliniyindi who died during her wedding.

Before we delve any deeper into the ancient royal genealogies of the Iberian Peninsula and points east, I must insist that the burden is really upon you to prove that such a person as Reneliniyindi existed. Since we have long since established that no such personage appears in any historical record, I fear the burden will lie heavy upon you.

Please understand that your claim that the odious charlatan Ka Apaz is the reincarnation of such a person does not constitute evidence.

ETA: Please also see this link from 2007.
 
Last edited:
You should start a new thread about this in the Science section.


20120817.0345

@RenaissanceBiker, #3559

Thank you, RenaissanceBiker, for your suggestion to start a new thread in the Science section about the Aristean Decimal Time (ADT).

ADT’s day is in decimal: 100-10-100. It will be implemented later on together with the Aristean calendar and Aristean Time Zone. I do not know when but it will be in His time, in God’s time. It is on the Internet for your perusal.
 
Again your spirit lies, Peace crusader. The first Monarch with the name Philip was Phillip of Macedon, crowned in 640BC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_I_of_Macedon
There is no historical record of your hallucinatory Egyptian princess (who lacks an Egyptian name) either, another lie. These are easily verified by the historical record, Just like the reign of Pilate, yet you seem to ignore these inconvenient facts. Face it, you are wrong & your spirit is wrong.
 
Peace Crusader, what is your plan of action

1. should the prophecy come true during the Paralympics

2. should your prophecy not come true then?

1. attempt to brag on the internet, be completely puzzled as to why the internet isn't working, then slowly die of radiation poisoning and be completely puzzled as to why the draft stoppers didn't work

2. wait and see.
 
The Sign of the Four

I am not sure if what is referred to is Philip I. The discovery of the Philippines in 1521 and the naming of the archipelago as Las Islas Filipinas after Prince Philip II is such a long time from first century AD. When did Philip I exist? Ama said that it was the very first – meaning Philip I or the first in the monarchy.

The first Philip in Spain was Philip I of Castile, Juana la Loca's husband.


What I am looking for is someone who existed during the first century AD, maybe Philip I or some monarch who married the Egyptian princess Reneliniyindi who died during her wedding.

There is no such Philip in that time period in Spanish history.
As has been commented more than once, there is no such Egyptian princess as the one KA mentioned.

Thank you, pakeha, for citing the Spanish era or Hispanic era or Caesar era. It was also called era Cons. I do not know what Cons is or it may be an abbreviation of something. Wikipedia says “probably the date of a new tax imposed by the Roman Republic on the subdued population of Iberia”.

It is the beginning of the Roman domination of Hispania.
the date signifies the beginning of the Pax Romana in Hispania
It has nothing to do with the birth of any individual.

It was supposed to be the year when Jesus Christ was born. ...
Thank you also for being “game”. Here is a link to Jose Vives who wrote Inscripciones cristianas de la Espana Romana y Visigoda that has to be translated:
http://cvc.cervantes.es/lengua/thesaurus/pdf/02/TH_02_002_158_0.pdf

Great. Give me a link to the whatever it is to be translated and I'll get on it.
 
I'm not sure if this question has already been asked, but I think it needs to be asked:

PeaceCrusader, do you want a worldwide nuclear war to break out? Yes or no answer, please.

I'm pretty sure he does:

The 2012 Olympic Games has already closed on 08-12. I know that he said that it will the Olympic Games in London (message 1944, page 49). I do not know if the Paralympic Games is the same as the Olympic Games. Until the Games in London is finished this 2012, I still do not give up my hope that the prophecies will be fulfilled despite your unbelief.
 
Again your spirit lies, Peace crusader. The first Monarch with the name Philip was Phillip of Macedon, crowned in 640BC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_I_of_Macedon
There is no historical record of your hallucinatory Egyptian princess (who lacks an Egyptian name) either, another lie. These are easily verified by the historical record, Just like the reign of Pilate, yet you seem to ignore these inconvenient facts. Face it, you are wrong & your spirit is wrong.

Are you really surprised? He's just seen the Olympics happen with his own eyes and still isn't sure if the prophecy was true. Why would a small problem like Phillip of Macedon worry him?! :D
 
Newsflash August 17th 2012 London Still Intact no horrific plagues or disasters to report.
 
I have to pop to London to pick up my daughter on Monday (she's been doing voluntary work in Kenya and flies into Heathrow). I hope it will still be there, or the M25 is going to be worse than usual.
 
Seven for the seven stars in the sky and six for the six proud walkers


No, Jesus did not expect the tree to have figs, because it was a week before the crucifixion and a few days before Passover, because it was spring. Mark 11.13 makes this quite clear: Leaves (so spring)but no taqsh (which is the first crop in early summer) and no fruit (in late summer). If it had been August, there would have been fruit.

In any case, you are wrong about Passover moving through the seasons; the intercalary month was added at least from the time of Exodus 1400BC-600BC and throughout Biblical times. If it had not been, the commandment in Exodus to keep the Passover with a young lamb or kid and a sheaf of the first barley could not be fulfilled. Give this up as a fail, because you are just making a fool of yourself by clinging to your fantasy that Passover could possibly be in August when the barley has been long harvested and the lambs/kids grown too big to be fully consumed by one family in one evening.


20120818.0620

@Agatha, #3541

You cited Mark 11:13 to wit: “And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.”

Did you know that “for the time of figs was not yet” was just added by transcribers and translators to emphasize the fixing of Passover in Nisan sometime in March or April? I think this addition was during the fourth century AD.

Is it just logical, isn’t it? Jesus was hungry and He expected that the tree would have fruit on it but found only leaves (Matthew 21:18-19). The fig tree has many broad leaves when there is fruit, that is “in the summer/early autumn”. But during spring, the tree has very few young leaves because it just came out of winter.

This is like people. If people do not bear fruit, they will be cursed and will wither away.
 
..was just added by transcribers and translators to...
It's in the KJV so it must be the truth.


Is it just logical, isn’t it? Jesus was hungry and He expected that the tree would have fruit on it...
You'd think he'd know more about botany.


This is like people. If people do not bear fruit, they will be cursed and will wither away.
No it's not and no they won't.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom