• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PeaceCrusader, why have you lied to us in this forum?

ETA: In case you forgot, here is one of your many lies:


20120816.0115

@AdMan, #3513

It is good, AdMan, that you know netiquette now.

Do you totally ignore everything from someone who may have been wrong in the prophecies? I have told you that even the Devil can say good things. So learn to discern. Pick up what is good for your soul and discard what you think is evil.
 
20120816.0115

@AdMan, #3513

It is good, AdMan, that you know netiquette now.

Do you totally ignore everything from someone who may have been wrong in the prophecies? I have told you that even the Devil can say good things. So learn to discern. Pick up what is good for your soul and discard what you think is evil.


Why did you lie?

The date 07-25, a Wednesday, is left. Like what I said to Marcus in message 1981, I will say that the Holy Spirit who we talk to is not the true Holy Spirit if the 2012 Olympic Games is held as scheduled. I will stop my Internet activities like this. Most of all, I will recant what I have said.
 
Do you totally ignore everything from someone who may have been wrong in the prophecies?

Yes.

A prophet who get his or her prophecies wrong is not a true prophet. I will discard all of them.

The only reason you don't, is because your false prophet told you not to. Do you really not see the flaw in that logic?
 
I just figured it out. Remember how PC explained that there were multiple people there, (perhaps all talking at once)? Maybe it was more like this:

Aristeo: Because, I thought, sometime in the middle of this year, the war will happen.
Halibut: Hi! Remember me? Did you get a new puppy?
Ama: Yes.
Aristeo: Then, that will be World War III. There will be nuclear exchange, then that will be World War III. The London Olympic Games scheduled on July 27 will not be held.
Halibut: I love puppies. Can I hold it?
Ama: That will not be held. It will not be held.
Aristeo: The Olympic Games in London?
Halibut: Is that a boy?
Ama: Yes.
Aristeo: Because, there seems to be a sign. The sign is that in 1944, it was also scheduled in London to hold the Olympic Games. There was a war going on then. World War II. It was postponed. Now, it is scheduled again in London, 2012. It seems that that will not happen because of World War III this time.
Halibut: Can I pick it up?
Ama: It will not be held.
Aristeo: It will not be held. You said last May 1st, Wednesday. Then I looked up at the calendar which Wednesday. I noticed that July 4 is Wednesday.
Ama: It [the war] will happen.
Aristeo: What is that?
Ama: It [the war] will happen.
Aristeo: It will happen? That will be Wednesday.
Halibut: Why can't I pick it up? Will it pee on me?
Ama: Yes.

Hahaha, man this is great. Reminds me of Douglas Adams. Bravo.
 
Only forty-five minutes from Broadway, think of the changes it brings;
For the short time it takes, what a difference it makes
In the ways of the people and things.
Oh! What a fine bunch of rubens--Oh! What a jay atmosphere;
They have whiskers like hay, and imagine Broadway
Only forty-five minutes from here.

You know, Agatha, when the fig tree is fruiting – summer/early autumn. The summer months in the Jewish calendar are Tammuz, Av, and Elul; and early autumn is Tishri. These months are equivalent to June, July, and August; and September in the Gregorian calendar.

What is the condition of the fig tree when fruiting? What I mean by condition is if the leaves are present or absent.

Was Jesus expecting the fig tree to have fruits when He cursed it? (Mark 11:12-14, 20-22; Matthew 21:18-20)

Fig trees.

Fig trees.

Perhaps in a prettier colour and typeface? Fig trees. Nope. Maybe if I wrap it in "a cloak for to go invisible", as dear old Master Philip Henslowe put it. Fig trees. Yes, that's much better.

I must applaud you, PeaceCrusader. Under the polite subterfuge that other wonders, discoveries, and predictions somehow add formidable support to your central claim of imminent war, you continually tempt us to run here, there, and everywhere to research and debate the Babylonian exile, lunar calendars, newts, three-eyed babies, Sydney post office boxes, nonexistent Egyptian princesses, and myriad other oddities.

And all to distract us from the one indisputable point: Your prophecy has already failed. The London 2012 Olympic Games were successfully held July 27-August 12, nuke-free.

You are wrong about the ancient dates of Passover. But even if you were right, it would not matter. Your prophecy has already failed.

You are wrong that the creepy decrepit con artist Ka Apaz is the reincarnation of an Egyptian princess named Reneliniyindi. But even if you were right, it would not matter. Your prophecy has already failed.

You are wrong that a deity suffering from a severe personality disorder sends earthquakes, tsunamis, droughts, famines, and flocks of dead birds to punish wicked humankind. But even if you were right, it would not matter. Your prophecy has already failed.

You are wrong about the fundamental difference between a dead body and a live one. But even if you were right, it would not matter. Your prophecy has already failed.

You are wrong that a supreme being who inhabits the heavens can change a skeptic into a newt. But even if this nonexistent divinity transformed every person on this Forum into eyes of newt, toes of frogs, and fillets of a fenny snake, then concocted a nauseating stew out of us, it would not matter. Your prophecy has already failed.

You are wrong that the creepy decrepit con artist Ka Apaz serves as the chosen vessel for the pronouncements of Teh Holy SpookTM (who is, incidentally, a figment of your imagination). But even if you were right, it would not matter. Your prophecy has already failed.

Once the Paralympics scheduled to be held in London have been successfully concluded, what new event will you choose for the launch of nuclear warfare--the next series of cricket matches at Lords?

It does not matter which date you choose. Your prophecy has already failed.
 
Last edited:
Only forty-five minutes from Broadway, think of the changes it brings;
For the short time it takes, what a difference it makes
In the ways of the people and things.
Oh! What a fine bunch of rubens--Oh! What a jay atmosphere;
They have whiskers like hay, and imagine Broadway
Only forty-five minutes from here.


Fig trees.

Fig trees.

Perhaps in a prettier colour and typeface? Fig trees. Nope. Maybe if I wrap it in "a cloak for to go invisible", as dear old Master Philip Henslowe put it. Fig trees. Yes, that's much better.

I must applaud you, PeaceCrusader. Under the polite subterfuge that other wonders, discoveries, and predictions somehow add formidable support to your central claim of imminent war, you continually tempt us to run here, there, and everywhere to research and debate the Babylonian exile, lunar calendars, newts, three-eyed babies, Sydney post office boxes, nonexistent Egyptian princesses, and myriad other oddities.

And all to distract us from the one indisputable point: Your prophecy has already failed. The London 2012 Olympic Games were successfully held July 27-August 12, nuke-free.

You are wrong about the ancient dates of Passover. But even if you were right, it would not matter. Your prophecy has already failed.

You are wrong that the creepy decrepit con artist Ka Apaz is the reincarnation of an Egyptian princess named Reneliniyindi. But even if you were right, it would not matter. Your prophecy has already failed.

You are wrong that a deity suffering from a severe personality disorder sends earthquakes, tsunamis, droughts, famines, and flocks of dead birds to punish wicked humankind. But even if you were right, it would not matter. Your prophecy has already failed.

You are wrong about the fundamental difference between a dead body and a live one. But even if you were right, it would not matter. Your prophecy has already failed.

You are wrong that a supreme being who inhabits the heavens can change a skeptic into a newt. But even if this nonexistent divinity transformed every person on this Forum into eyes of newt, toes of frogs, and fillets of a fenny snake, then concocted a nauseating stew out of us, it would not matter. Your prophecy has already failed.

You are wrong that the creepy decrepit con artist Ka Apaz serves as the chosen vessel for the pronouncements of Teh Holy SpookTM (who is, incidentally, a figment of your imagination). But even if you were right, it would not matter. Your prophecy has already failed.

Once the Paralympics scheduled to be held in London have been successfully concluded, what new event will you choose for the launch of nuclear warfare--the next series of cricket matches at Lords?

It does not matter which date you choose. Your prophecy has already failed.


20120816.1350

@blue sock monkey, #3526

The 2012 Olympic Games in London was held and completed on 08-12. I accept that the prophecy failed if we say Olympic Games. Is the Olympic Games the same as the Paralympic Games? That is my question.

For my own, I would like to continue checking before I finally say that the prophecies really failed. I repeat, this is for my own. Ama said that the world war will happen in the middle of this year on a Wednesday and that the Olympic Games in London (page 49, message #1944) will not be held. At Spratly Islands in particular where it will all start, he said. And Ama repeated the coming war several times during our sessions and what we should do.

There is the Spratly Island dispute wherein the Philippines is one of the claimants. And this dispute is a powder keg, a flashpoint. There is one Wednesday left, 08-22, before the Opening Ceremony of the Paralympic Games. The other Wednesdays are during the Games itself – 08-29 and 09-05. August and September are in the middle of the year, in the third quarter of a four-quarter year. There is still the Paralympic Games in London. I repeat, in London.

Why am I discussing fig trees? Because Agatha thinks that I am wrong in my calculation. Just because she says that I was wrong in the prophecies, everything else is wrong. I would like to correct her in her wrong notion.
 
20120816.1350

@blue sock monkey, #3526

The 2012 Olympic Games in London was held and completed on 08-12. I accept that the prophecy failed if we say Olympic Games. Is the Olympic Games the same as the Paralympic Games? That is my question.


No, it is not the same, and you and your "spirit" very clearly said that it was the Olympic games, starting on July 27:

Aristeo: Because, I thought, sometime in the middle of this year, the war will happen.
Ama: Yes.
Aristeo: Then, that will be World War III. There will be nuclear exchange, then that will be World War III. The London Olympic Games scheduled on July 27 will not be held. Ama: That will not be held. It will not be held. Aristeo: The Olympic Games in London? Ama: Yes.Aristeo: Because, there seems to be a sign. The sign is that in 1944, it was also scheduled in London to hold the Olympic Games. There was a war going on then. World War II. It was postponed. Now, it is scheduled again in London, 2012. It seems that that will not happen because of World War III this time.
Ama: It will not be held.
Aristeo: It will not be held. You said last May 1st, Wednesday. Then I looked up at the calendar which Wednesday. I noticed that July 4 is Wednesday.
Ama: It [the war] will happen.
Aristeo: What is that?
Ama: It [the war] will happen.
Aristeo: It will happen? That will be Wednesday.
Ama: Yes.

When will you admit you have lied?

I will say that the Holy Spirit who we talk to is not the true Holy Spirit if the 2012 Olympic Games is held as scheduled.
 
Do you totally ignore everything from someone who may have been wrong in the prophecies? I have told you that even the Devil can say good things. So learn to discern. Pick up what is good for your soul and discard what you think is evil.

But you are unable to discern. You picked a prophecy that failed. The thing you picked was not good for the soul, it was about death and destruction of most of the world.
 
Give my regards to Broadway
Remember me to Herald Square
Tell all the gang at 42nd Street that I will soon be there
Whisper of how I'm yearning to linger with the old-time throng
Give my regards to old Broadway
And tell 'em I'll be there 'ere long.

The 2012 Olympic Games in London was held and completed on 08-12. I accept that the prophecy failed if we say Olympic Games. Is the Olympic Games the same as the Paralympic Games? That is my question.

The Paralympics are not at all the same thing as the Olympic Games. The two are completely separate events.

And guess what?
Your prophecy has already failed!

For my own, I would like to continue checking before I finally say that the prophecies really failed. I repeat, this is for my own. Ama said that the world war will happen in the middle of this year on a Wednesday and that the Olympic Games in London (page 49, message #1944) will not be held. At Spratly Islands in particular where it will all start, he said. And Ama repeated the coming war several times during our sessions and what we should do.

Really just for your own peace of mind? That's all? Then why ever are you posting these personal musings here in that hotbed of skepticism, the JREF Forum?


There is the Spratly Island dispute wherein the Philippines is one of the claimants. And this dispute is a powder keg, a flashpoint. There is one Wednesday left, 08-22, before the Opening Ceremony of the Paralympic Games. The other Wednesdays are during the Games itself – 08-29 and 09-05. August and September are in the middle of the year, in the third quarter of a four-quarter year. There is still the Paralympic Games in London. I repeat, in London.

I beg to differ with your reading of our modern calendar. The middle of the year is at the intersection of June and July--a date now long since passed. August and September belong to the waning of the year.


Why am I discussing fig trees? Because Agatha thinks that I am wrong in my calculation. Just because she says that I was wrong in the prophecies, everything else is wrong. I would like to correct her in her wrong notion.

Like Humpty Dumpty, you will never stop trying to fit your broken prophecy back together again. But do not kid yourself that you can wear us out with distractions and news clippings and remonstrances about netiquette and dire warnings about the wrath of god delivered in a hushed and awed tone.

This little monkey has been around the block more than once. You are not foolin' me with that old vaudeville routine. And it will not work against us.

We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall doubt in the Forum, we shall doubt in the blogs and comments sections, we shall doubt with growing confidence and growing strength on YouTube, we shall defend rationality, whatever the cost may be. We shall doubt in the StarBucks, we shall doubt in the conference halls, we shall doubt in the halls of government and in the bus queues, we shall doubt in front of TVs; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Forum or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our allies at StripGenerator beyond the seas, armed and guarded by my fellow artists, would carry on the struggle, until, in the Flying Spaghetti Monster's own good time plus time-and-a-half for overtime, new skeptics, with all their rhetoric and demands for actual evidence, step forth to the rescue and the justification of the old.
 
Last edited:
It's too long a thread to ask you to look back for the explanation. PC is determined to introduce a new metricated clock to the world. So he timestamps all his posts. We've responded in kind (though only a few have the determination and imagination to carry on this long).

Yes, it makes him look like a loon. Which saves time.


20120816.1430

@Jack by the hedge, #3503

Yes, I time stamped my post. You know what 20120816 stands for. It is the year, the month, and the day. Then a decimal point followed by the time. The time is a 24-hour clock so that we don’t have to put A for AM and P for PM. If the time is after 12 noon, then it is afternoon or evening.

Yes, I would like “to introduce a new metricated clock to the world.” The day is divided into 100 units. The day starts at 6pm. So the first 50 units will be nighttime, and the next 50 units will be daytime. You can easily know if the time stamped is nighttime or daytime. No need to put AM or PM. And you can easily calculate time.

20120816.1430 is equal to 20120816.85417, meaning the time is on the 85th of a 100 unit-day and 4 sub-units and 17 sub-sub-units. A day has 100 units (a unit is 14.4 minutes or 14 minutes 24 seconds). A unit has 10 sub-units (a sub-unit is 1.44 minutes or 1 minute and 26.4 seconds). A sub-unit has 100 sub-sub-units (a sub-sub-unit is 0.864 seconds). For convenience, it can be typed as 20120816.854.
 
Aristeo, it's all so very simple.

You gave us very specific prophesies about very specific events, and when they didn't come to pass you started pushing the dates back, Wednesday by Wednesday and month by month.

You made claims about an old woman in the Philippines who pretends to be possessed by the Holy Spirit, but whose prophesies are demonstrably false.

You apologized, then made a mockery of that apology by going back to the same sort of nonsense that you subjected us to earlier in this thread. I hereby retract My 'thank you' for that apology.

And I still don't understand why you continue to promote these prophesies. It should be obvious that we don't believe you. Try, just for a moment, to imagine
things from our perspective. An example:

Someone comes up to you, Aristeo, and tells you that the moon is going to fall out of the sky into the Pacific Ocean, split open, and release millions of ultraviolet butterflies. You have no reason to believe him, because what he says sounds ridiculous.

Even worse, he tells you the same thing every day for a month and a half.

Worse still, he seems genuinely excited about the prospect of watching the moon fall out of the sky, even though the resulting impact would almost certainly create a tsunami that would destroy your homeland and kill you and everyone you loved.

If your reaction to such a thing were similar to our reactions to you, you 'd probably find your emotions swinging between bemusement and fury.

That's where we're coming from, Aristeo. Please take a few minutes to consider what I've written above, because you aren't doing yourself or your beliefs any favours with your current methodology.
 
Last edited:
So is there any prediction about when the Olympics will be held in North Korea ? I mean they are due ?

And in answer to your question

*falls down*
*gets taken over by spirit*
*stands up*
"Best Korea will host the games on a Wednesday, in the middle of a year"


How's that sound?
 
Is it against forum rules to start a (non-monetary) betting pool on the next place PC will move the goalposts to after the Paralympic games are over?

I think there's a very real possibility that we might end up with the prophecy being pushed all the way to the 2016 olympics, with a justification that goes something like, "The spirit had to listen to my question through Ka Apaz's body, and since she's old, her hearing isn't very good. I listened to the tapes again, and I now realize I didn't enunciate the words very well. So I think it's possible that someone who's hard of hearing might have thought I said 'Rio' instead of 'London' (because they're both trochees after all), and '2016' instead of '2012' (because, errr... just because)."

You heard it here first.

ETA: I just remembered the conversation wasn't even in English, which potentially opens the door even wider for my "misunderstood words" theory. That is totally where I'm placing my bet.
 
Last edited:
Is it against forum rules to start a (non-monetary) betting pool on the next place PC will move the goalposts to after the Paralympic games are over?

I think there's a very real possibility that we might end up with the prophecy being pushed all the way to the 2016 olympics, with a justification that goes something like, "The spirit had to listen to my question through Ka Apaz's body, and since she's old, her hearing isn't very good. I listened to the tapes again, and I now realize I didn't enunciate the words very well. So I think it's possible that someone who's hard of hearing might have thought I said 'Rio' instead of 'London' (because they're both trochees after all), and '2016' instead of '2012' (because, errr... just because)."

You heard it here first.

ETA: I just remembered the conversation wasn't even in English, which potentially opens the door even wider for my "misunderstood words" theory. That is totally where I'm placing my bet.

Or do a Paul Bethke and ignore the fact it didn't happen and claim it doesn't invalidate the prediction anyway because the war could still happen in future (This is my bet)
 
Or do a Paul Bethke and ignore the fact it didn't happen and claim it doesn't invalidate the prediction anyway because the war could still happen in future (This is my bet)

Ah yes, that's a good one too. The old "Eventually it will happen, and when it does, it will be obvious to everyone that I was actually right all along, just not in a way that could be understood until that moment" ploy. I think you may be on to something there.
 
Ah yes, that's a good one too. The old "Eventually it will happen, and when it does, it will be obvious to everyone that I was actually right all along, just not in a way that could be understood until that moment" ploy. I think you may be on to something there.

So far, both our options seem open. PC seems to be flitting between the two
 
Why did you lie?


I'm absolutely amazed that he completely ignores this question. He doesn't even make the slightest attempt to defend himself or apologize. Not that this apologies are worth anything anymore, but hey...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom