The Central Scrutinizer
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2001
- Messages
- 53,099
If his campaign is dead, no one has told DRBUZZ0. He just bumped a request for donations on his FB site.
How much you sending?
If his campaign is dead, no one has told DRBUZZ0. He just bumped a request for donations on his FB site.
Not a bean. I'm still enjoying my limited edition typo'd sweatshirt.
I was too late and didn't get one.![]()
I heard rumors. They are apparently true.
Check out the photo Gallery for pics taken (I think) at TAMs.
Yes, we've been tracking it in another thread for a while
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228410
I was too late and didn't get one.![]()
This one is from last year. Notice the "up skirt photo taking thingy" he is holding.
I ran for vice president and nobody said a word about it! I think they're just jealous of my you-betcha folksy wisdom and family of insane Alaska people. And that Skeletor man running with me was pretty creepy and smelled of Fritos even though there were no Fritos around.
This one is from last year. Notice the "up skirt photo taking thingy" he is holding.
i am soooo out of the looop!
Steve Packard remains committed to fiscal conservationism and looks forward to support from registered Republican voters as well as Democrats and independents.
Make sure you read that thread, especially page 6 and 7 where we discovered the typos on his campaign swag and a few actually got items sent to them.
Me neither, but I would be forever in AntiqueHunter's debt if he/she could upload a screenshot of the shirt![]()
It has arrived! Mis-spellings and all!
Yes, but is he going to put legislation forward to develop the Robosnipe?
I've often thought that it's only a matter of time before the comments that people of the internet age have written on internet forums will come back to haunt them when they run for office. Like this:
I'm in the CT 4th and he gets more press here at JREF than he does offline.