• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Former Forumite Running For Congress

I ran for vice president and nobody said a word about it! I think they're just jealous of my you-betcha folksy wisdom and family of insane Alaska people. And that Skeletor man running with me was pretty creepy and smelled of Fritos even though there were no Fritos around.
 
I ran for vice president and nobody said a word about it! I think they're just jealous of my you-betcha folksy wisdom and family of insane Alaska people. And that Skeletor man running with me was pretty creepy and smelled of Fritos even though there were no Fritos around.



Well, yeah, all that, and you actually had a better chance of being elected.
 
This one is from last year. Notice the "up skirt photo taking thingy" he is holding.

Is it just me or does it look like Bill Nye is mouthing the words "help me"?

i am soooo out of the looop!

Make sure you read that thread, especially page 6 and 7 where we discovered the typos on his campaign swag and a few actually got items sent to them.
 
As a strategy for not being embarrassed in the GOP primary, he's gone independent

Steve Packard remains committed to fiscal conservationism and looks forward to support from registered Republican voters as well as Democrats and independents.


To be clear, that commitment is to fiscal conservationism.
 
He's got pretty good taste when it comes to ties, but is terrible at matching them with a shirt.
 
Yes, but is he going to put legislation forward to develop the Robosnipe?



I've often thought that it's only a matter of time before the comments that people of the internet age have written on internet forums will come back to haunt them when they run for office. Like this:

I love how the ROBOSNIPE is so obviously asinine that hardly anyone even comments on it.
 
I'm in the CT 4th and he gets more press here at JREF than he does offline.

Well, looking at his photo gallery, he's clearly got little idea of what will appeal to the general constituency. Even in the UK, only skeptics are likely to have more than a vague idea who Richard Wiseman and Ben Goldacre are. I guess Bill Nye is better known in the US. (And, regarding the not very flattering photo of Richard Wiseman, it looks as though Richard is laughing at BUZZ0, not with him.)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom