• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Former Forumite Running For Congress

I must say, though, "Steve Packard" is a great name for a politician.
 
Here is the lab coat video. The ending bit won't make much sense without the context from Teek. I wonder how the sexy photos will play out with his part in the latest skeptical firestorm (to which I refuse to link - blech). The comment about being unfairly accused of something sounds familiar.
 
Here is the lab coat video. The ending bit won't make much sense without the context from Teek. I wonder how the sexy photos will play out with his part in the latest skeptical firestorm (to which I refuse to link - blech). The comment about being unfairly accused of something sounds familiar.

He's got a lot of PPE I'd expect a serial killer to have. Does he have any video of a closet or cabinet that shows it to be full of bleach and sponges?
 
I'm just amazed at the high quality pictures in his photo gallery. Those'll get him lots of voters!
 
Why is anyone attributing this to noble goals? He probably figures "Hi, I'm a Congressman" will be more successful than all the pick up lines he has used to date.

Then again, I'm sure "Hi, I'm here to check your plumbing" would be as well.
 
TsarBomba and I are wearing our Packard2012 shirts at TAM today! Say hello and have a giggle at the "inginuity" of the spelling. :)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom