• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Former Forumite Running For Congress

Just saw this thread. OMG! He's from my home town and now lives in the town next to my home town (thankfully I don't live there anymore - but I still have to go there to visit my mom)!

All I can remember about him is that he was creepy and got SUPER upset when his dog died and he thought no one was sympathetic even though I and many other people expressed our sympathy. He just about had a tantrum about how people didn't understand. I wouldn't give him high-marks on emotional stability.
 
Just saw this thread. OMG! He's from my home town and now lives in the town next to my home town (thankfully I don't live there anymore - but I still have to go there to visit my mom)!

All I can remember about him is that he was creepy and got SUPER upset when his dog died and he thought no one was sympathetic even though I and many other people expressed our sympathy. He just about had a tantrum about how people didn't understand. I wouldn't give him high-marks on emotional stability.

So he's perfect Congress material?
 
Just saw this thread. OMG! He's from my home town and now lives in the town next to my home town (thankfully I don't live there anymore - but I still have to go there to visit my mom)!

All I can remember about him is that he was creepy and got SUPER upset when his dog died and he thought no one was sympathetic even though I and many other people expressed our sympathy. He just about had a tantrum about how people didn't understand. I wouldn't give him high-marks on emotional stability.

This was worth reading!

WELCOME BACK, SUPERCORGI!
 
Well, so much for DRBuzz0's campaign.

I just looked at the results and I was quite disappointed I couldn't find him. The results list the 3rd district as uncontested for the Republicans and the Democrats.

I did find the problem, though. According to Buzz0 from his site:
Connecticut’s third congressional district is located in the southern-central portion of the state. The district includes the greater New Haven area most of New Haven County. It also includes a small portion of Middlesex County and Fairfield Counties. New Haven is the largest city in the district and many of the towns and cities in the district are regarded as suburbs of New Haven. For this reason, it is sometimes called the New Haven District
.

However, according to Wikipedia:
Pennsylvania's third district is located in the northwestern part of the state and includes the cities of Erie, Sharon, Hermitage, Butler and Meadville.
The district supported President George W. Bush in 2000 and 2004 as well as John McCain in 2008. Prior to redistricting in 2002, the district was located in Northeast Philadelphia and was represented by Rep. Robert Borski.

So apparently not only can't he spell, but he also is about 10 years out of date on which district he lives in.
 
Well, so much for DRBuzz0's campaign.

I just looked at the results and I was quite disappointed I couldn't find him. The results list the 3rd district as uncontested for the Republicans and the Democrats.

I did find the problem, though. According to Buzz0 from his site:
.

However, according to Wikipedia:


So apparently not only can't he spell, but he also is about 10 years out of date on which district he lives in.

Huh?
 
Well, so much for DRBuzz0's campaign.

I just looked at the results and I was quite disappointed I couldn't find him. The results list the 3rd district as uncontested for the Republicans and the Democrats.

I did find the problem, though. According to Buzz0 from his site:
.

However, according to Wikipedia:


So apparently not only can't he spell, but he also is about 10 years out of date on which district he lives in.

You've confused me; is he in Connecticut or Pennsylvania?
 
Gosh darn it - I want my $40 back for my illegally obtained pyjama top that inspires me to prosparity!
 
He's not listed on this page, but there is a Republican and a Democrat listed for the third district. Perhaps he's not counted as being "Active". His own site says "The general election will be held on Tuesday November 6, 2012." and "The primary will be held on August 14, 2012"
 
I'm in the Ct 2nd, right next to it and he's not considered a viable cnadidate in the local press. Zero coverage
 
If his campaign is dead, no one has told DRBUZZ0. He just bumped a request for donations on his FB site.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom