Husband: "I only wish we'd been having sex, so I could ask if the earth moved for you, too."
Husband: "I only wish we'd been having sex, so I could ask if the earth moved for you, too."
I work in downtown DC; I can tell it you shook pretty good....can't say I liked it.
A reporter on our CBS affiliate just said, "I remember vividly where I was when the quake struck". Really, something that happened just over 3 hours ago.![]()
That is what she said.i felt nothing.
I felt a deep rumble about that time. Turns out it was just the barrito I had for lunch.
Heard the Washington Monument is tilted; sounds like a pisa nonsense to me.
I'm bored already. I want another.
So did I unlock some kind of achievement? Do I get a badge?
Felt it in downtown Pittsburgh, 29th floor. The floor felt like a boat bobbing up and down about four or five times. I saw plants moving like they were in a light breeze.
That was fun. My first earthquake!
How long before some semi-prominent lame-brain says that God was sending Washington a message?