• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

Let me tell you a couple of things about the FBI. All of this came directly from various FBI agents.

The FBI picks up the bigfoot bodies.
The FBI denies the bigfoot's existence, if you ask them whether they exist. The FBI confirms the bigfoot's existence, if you tell them that they exist.

Which episode of the X-Files was this? The one with the Jersey Devil?

So let me get this straight...the FBI both confirms and denies the existence of invisible Bigfoot? That's pretty confusing Bureau policy. They also pick up invisible Bigfoot bodies? To send them to Area 51, no doubt...in cold storage with the aliens. How do they always know when invisible Bigfoot dies and where his body is?

You got this from "various" FBI agents, who are eager to dispense such sensitive information to you?

It's hilarious to hear people like you speculate on what is going on in the community when you have absolutely no ability to gain that knowledge. But somehow you have the skinny...divulged...from "various" sources...

Too funny.
 
What a moron.
Besides - the list of banned sites at government agencies does NOT include JREF. Therefore - he can post from work, as long as it doesn't interfere with his other duties.

Thank you.

Let's tally this up so far:

1. Former President Carter has a policy of both confirming and denying Bigfoot.
2. The FBI has a policy of both confirming and denying Bigfoot.
3. The NSA has extended its cryptologic mission to include Project Invisible Bigfoot.
4. It takes 12 days to receive a response to a letter within one's own state.

Am I up to speed?
 
I can understand #2 the FWC does the same thing they will admit on the news that they have stacks and stacks of reports .
but in the same breath they will say they dont have enough evidence to say what it is .
They dont deny it they just wont do anything about it .
Even one of the leading senators that was contacted about my photo said yes we know all about bigfoot .
This is not over with me folks I still havent called the guy at the dept of agreculture that wants to talk to me .
 
Last edited:
I can understand #2 the FWC does the same thing they will admit on the news that they have stacks and stacks of reports .
but in the same breath they will say they dont have enough evidence to say what it is .
They dont deny it they just wont do anything about it .
Even one of the leading senators that was contacted about my photo said yes we know all about bigfoot .
This is not over with me folks I still havent called the guy at the dept of agreculture that wants to talk to me .

Stacks and stacks of "I saw bigfoot!" reports are not evidence that bigfoot is real.

Was the senator patting you on the head when he said that?

Trying to extort another job, are we?
 
For anyone new to the thread I present the following primer on the standard of evidence and personal conduct that Burgstahler holds himself to where the veracity of his claims are concerned:
Because historian is full of bull****. Prove me wrong.

RayG

Why don't you get it in writing from Jimmy Carter himself?

I have censored a name and address for obvious reasons, but this is the header of my letter and the note that Mr. Carter returned to me.

It doesn't really matter how well you claim that you know Mr. Carter. That is irrelevant. Mr. Carter has no reason to admit to either you or anyone else on the planet, that he has ever met a Bigfoot. Just think of the possible political repercussions if he was to do such a foolish thing. So my ascertation still stands, that you have provided circumstantial evidence that Bigfoot is real, and nothing else.

I REST MY CASE YOUR HONOR!
Note that a typical response to this display of Neal's refusal to be accountable for his claims would be to say that Spektator did not get a note from Former U.S. President Carter stating that Neal Burgstahler is full of BS.

Just know that when you are dealing with someone who will switch from accusations of fabricating the claim of possessing the above note to playing semantics and questioning the former president's honesty after being presented with said note without missing a beat, you are dealing with an intellectual coward and a weasel character without the slightest bit of principal.

Truly despicable. Burgstahler is a textbook example of the appalling behaviour that each one of us takes pains to avoid when engaging in debate with those who make extraordinary claims such as his.

Neal, I reserve the highest scorn and contempt I have for those who behave as you have time and again.
 
Last edited:
Stacks and stacks of "I saw bigfoot!" reports are not evidence that bigfoot is real.

Was the senator patting you on the head when he said that?

Trying to extort another job, are we?
True Lt reports are not proof damm we can agree on something .
No I would never allow a senator to pat me on the head or anywhere else for that matter .
No this is all apart of the first attemt of geting a job that is not over yet we still havent set up an interveiw .
 
Maybe Neal can explain to us which governmental agencies are responsible for the control of evidence and information flow pertaining to paranormal bigfoots in Canada.
 
Histo,

The Pony Express use to get mail from St. Joseph, Missouri to Sacramento, California in ten days. That is quite a bit further than 140 miles. 1,666 miles according to google maps.
http://maps.google.com/maps?tab=wl

Further more since when did the postal service stop saturday deliveries? That knocks two days off your estimate. Did I already miss thanksgiving? That knocks another day off. So we are down to 9 days which is still an absurd etimate to get a letter 140 miles within the same state.
 
I can understand #2 the FWC does the same thing they will admit on the news that they have stacks and stacks of reports .
but in the same breath they will say they dont have enough evidence to say what it is .
They dont deny it they just wont do anything about it .
Even one of the leading senators that was contacted about my photo said yes we know all about bigfoot .
This is not over with me folks I still havent called the guy at the dept of agreculture that wants to talk to me .
OK, freak, I'll throw you a bone while Burger's dreaming of bigfoots.

I realize this is a waste of time but who is the senator you are referring to? If you have no way of confirming it will you please retract the claim? That is how we conduct ourselves here in regards to anecdotal evidence.

Who wants to speak with you from the Deptartment of Agriculture and why? Same deal as above.
 
Last edited:
You Skeptics are soooooo predictable! One fabrication after another. And you think that noone will notice.

Says the man who claims bigfoot lives across dimensions.

Today is not a good day to be either Spektator or a skeptic. Why? Because he just prooved that he cannot EVER be relied up to state the truth, ABOUT ANYTHING! He furthermore, has brought disgrace upon ALL SKEPTICS.

Ad hominem fallacy...
 
Ya know, I am been thinking and thinking and thinking, about why in the world, would Former President Jimmy Carter, admit to someone he does not know, that he has any knowledge whatsoever of a Bigfoot, much less met one. And I cannot come up with one single reason for Mr. Carter to admit that he has ever met a Bigfoot. So Spektator's letter does not prove that Mr. Carter never met a Bigfoot, it only proves that Mr. Carter is not willing to admit that he ever met a Bigfoot. But an unforeseen side benefit of that note, is that Mr. Carter does not state nor imply that the Bigfoot do not exist, nor does he ridicule their possible existence. So if anything, Spektator has provided circumstantial proof, for exactly what he was trying to disprove.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is too good to be true!

I REST MY CASE YOUR HONOR!

It's amazing how woo-woo can constantly look to score points in this "game" of theirs. Unfortunately for them, they're the only ones playin'.
 
I will have to get back to you with there names kit I wasent the one that talked to them .
I asked a person of influence to call them for me to calm everything down after I sent the emails .
I havent called as of yet I thought it was best to back off for a while I will fill you in when I know something
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom