• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

Hey madurobob, do we get like a cookie or something?

I would send you both a cookie but with the time that it takes to get through the USPS it would not arrive until 2210!

Note: The time frame mentioned above is carefull analysis of the distance between madrobob, The Cookie Shop, kitakaze, Carter, The Center and finally The NSA.
 
As the ranking NSA super mole/predator here it is my responsibility to inform you supressing the astounding reality of paranormal bigfoot is under our mandate.

I know you must be wondering the purpose of my divulging that to you but given the fact that I am also considered to be one the greatest paranormal bigfoot researchers with experience far beyond what Bungle can imagine, it goes without saying that it's complicated. I could PM you and let you know the clandestine details but then, you know... zap, zap.
Would you please pm that info kit Ill take my chances with the big zaper .
If you think its too sensitive kit to be posting this information over the internet you can send some of your guys out here and we will have a little chat face to face I am home for the rest of the night Ill leave the light on for them .
Hist when are you going to enter the bfro vault and show everbody my file ?
you cant do it can you ?
 
Yet you claim he admitted this to a number of strangers during a speech?

You must be extending your U.S. Government paid for lunch break to about 2 hours now, Mr. Spook. And yet, you still have your job and it is not somehow bigfoot related? Gee, where do I sign up for that kind of flex time, the FBI?

Let me tell you a couple of things about the FBI. All of this came directly from various FBI agents.

The FBI picks up the bigfoot bodies.
The FBI denies the bigfoot's existence, if you ask them whether they exist. The FBI confirms the bigfoot's existence, if you tell them that they exist.

Go figure!
 
You must be extending your U.S. Government paid for lunch break to about 2 hours now, Mr. Spook. And yet, you still have your job and it is not somehow bigfoot related? Gee, where do I sign up for that kind of flex time, the FBI?

Let me tell you a couple of things about the FBI. All of this came directly from various FBI agents.

The FBI picks up the bigfoot bodies.
The FBI denies the bigfoot's existence, if you ask them whether they exist. The FBI confirms the bigfoot's existence, if you tell them that they exist.

Go figure!

Howzabout addressing the post?
 
Hist thats why I asked the state for a job studying bigfoot you can set your own hours dont you know anything man !
Show us some juice go get my file .
 
You must not be in Intelligence then, Mr. Intelligence. Here is why.

Your first post today, #1135, occurred at 10:05 am, Pacific time.
Your last post so far today, #1160, occurred at 11:32 am, Pacific time.
Yet you claim that you are on your lunch break. And you claim that you work for the U.S. Government. The U.S. Government does not allow 1 hour and 27 minute lunch breaks. OOOOOOOPS! Caught in another contradiction. Tell me it isn't so! An alleged U.S. Government employee, caught in a lie on the internet. Where are our tax dollars being spent? I guess that is why you use a phony name then.

What a moron.

The U.S. Government has long ago set a lunch break of 1 hour and 30 minutes for a large number of their employees... specifically, for the U.S. Army. OOOOOOOPS! Caught in another flat-out lie!

Besides - the list of banned sites at government agencies does NOT include JREF. Therefore - he can post from work, as long as it doesn't interfere with his other duties.

I REST MY CASE, YOUR HONOR!
 
Hist is slacking off his own mindset when he doesn't mention that Carter's signature can be forged.

I half expected that, but of course he or anyone is perfectly free to write to Mr. Carter, in care of the Carter Center (where he maintains an office) and ask the same question I did. I would suggest enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope as a courtesy.
 
Spek, that should not be a problem for hist. Even if it turns out that Carter did write that note he doesn't have to buckle.

To ***. Thanks. The greatest long time threat is global warming. I've never met a bigfoot. Best wishes, Jimmy Carter

From this note, we can see that Carter has obviously met a Bigfoot and is quite familiar with them. You have to think like an insider. He keeps Bigfoot hidden inside the conspiracy and suggests more conspiracies on top of it. He wants to protect Bigfoot's environment and so he is concerned with global warming. But global warming is just another cover-up (conspiracy) like Bigfoot. Carter may or may not be an insider on the global warming conspiracy, but he is not too stupid to know that a gas-guzzling SUV can make roadkill out of a Bigfoot. This can sound confusing to some, but the take-home message is that Carter met Bigfoot. He says so in the note to you.
 
Hist thats why I asked the state for a job studying bigfoot you can set your own hours dont you know anything man !
Show us some juice go get my file .

just to clarify, you tried to extort a state official and thats illegal, luckily for you you come off as a crackpot.
 
I'm not an NSA agent! Wait... does that make me look like an NSA agent?

Are you ticked off at being an NSA agent but never getting paid for it, too? I sure am! They don't even send me a frozen turkey for the holidays. Being an NSA agent sucks!
 
Are you ticked off at being an NSA agent but never getting paid for it, too? I sure am! They don't even send me a frozen turkey for the holidays. Being an NSA agent sucks!

The NSA gave me a $25.00 gift card to Fry's Marketplace for a job well done.
 
The nsa is next mikey maybe they will put me in one of those star trek jail cells they have under livermore .
One good thing I wont get fat from all the invisable food they serve !
 
Hi Spektator,

Great posts up above.....

However, doesn't this just prove that the NSA replaced Carter years ago with a Bigfoot?

Just remember "Plan 9 from Outer Space" - I think it was....

Therefore, the real conspiracy is Bigfoot replacing prominent people in the USA to destroy civilisation so that they can take over the world :)

I mean - just look at folks like Kent Hovind, Michael Behe, Pat Robertson, Fred Phelps, etc, and even the much "loved" Sylvia Brown. Or even Bush, Rumford, etc.

Now you can't really tell me they're human, now can you? :)

All I can say is that it's good that the NSA is fighting back :)
 
It doesn't really matter how well you claim that you know Mr. Carter. That is irrelevant. Mr. Carter has no reason to admit to either you or anyone else on the planet, that he has ever met a Bigfoot. Just think of the possible political repercussions if he was to do such a foolish thing. So my ascertation still stands, that you have provided circumstantial evidence that Bigfoot is real, and nothing else.

I REST MY CASE YOUR HONOR!

How exactly does this support your claim that he held a press conference to announce Bigfoot's existence?
 
I provided everything I could possibly provide but it still wasent enough .
All that came out of it is that there is a possible photo of a real bigfoot not an invisable one out there that everybody thinks is a hoax .
I have hard evidence you do not your word is not enough .
Uh... didn't you just provide a photo that even other bigfoot believers called a sham?

Dont take me worng I think its great you beleave in bigfoot I am a knower as some researchers call ourselfs to be a knower you have had to have seen one face to face .
Do bigfoot researchers really refer to themselves as "knowers"?
 
Ask the nsa if its real none of you have proven anything so drop it .
Yes some of us do call ourselfs knowers there is a big difference betwen beleaveing they are real and knowing they are real .
Kit wheres that PM tell your guys to fire up the zaper .
Do you really think I give a damm what the nsa thinks about me ?
Son Ive seen the monster face to face a few nsa boys dont scare me .
I welcome them as a matter of fact come on down boys lets go play with the big monkey .
You best be glad I am not your boss your asses would be in the swamp on monkey duty .
Hist wheres that bfro file if you cant produce a simple file nothing of what you are saying holds water .
ill make a deal with you Ill pay for a bus ticket for you from anywhere in america
come on down and show me what you can do if you cant then evrything you are saying is bunk .
Ill even feed you and give you a place to sleep for as long as it takes thats right an all expence payed trip to the swamp .Man up and prove it ive got the equipment to put you right in the heart of monster land .
No guts no glory boy .
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom