• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

Could anyone quickly sum up what Historian believes the NSA does? It would be nice to inform him what that agency's mission actually is.

The NSA is the great Satan of the Bigfoot world. Their top priority is the continued secrecy of Bigfoot by any means necessary.
 
Could anyone quickly sum up what Historian believes the NSA does? It would be nice to inform him what that agency's mission actually is.
As the ranking NSA super mole/predator here it is my responsibility to inform you supressing the astounding reality of paranormal bigfoot is under our mandate.

I know you must be wondering the purpose of my divulging that to you but given the fact that I am also considered to be one the greatest paranormal bigfoot researchers with experience far beyond what Bungle can imagine, it goes without saying that it's complicated. I could PM you and let you know the clandestine details but then, you know... zap, zap.
 
First, I did not say I worked for NSA. If you want the address of NSA then google it. The location is not classified. Fort Meade, MD.

The entire Intelligence Community works together. Each agency has its own mission and collaborates with our mission partners (like NSA) to obtain the best available intelligence. I am not going to go into the details of my agency, my specific work, or what I do (for obvious reasons)...but the IC at the present is focusing massive efforts in Iraq, Afghanistan and even domestically when natural disasters occur (think wildfires in CA).

We spend zero amount of time on Bigfoot. Zip. My personal interest in debate with the lovers of woo is the reason you are graced with my presence at this time.

Please carry on with the crazy...

You must not be in Intelligence then, Mr. Intelligence. Here is why.

Your first post today, #1135, occurred at 10:05 am, Pacific time.
Your last post so far today, #1160, occurred at 11:32 am, Pacific time.
Yet you claim that you are on your lunch break. And you claim that you work for the U.S. Government. The U.S. Government does not allow 1 hour and 27 minute lunch breaks. OOOOOOOPS! Caught in another contradiction. Tell me it isn't so! An alleged U.S. Government employee, caught in a lie on the internet. Where are our tax dollars being spent? I guess that is why you use a phony name then.
 
I think when people say they've seen ghosts and angels that it's actually invisible bigfoot. :)
 
You must not be in Intelligence then, Mr. Intelligence. Here is why.

Your first post today, #1135, occurred at 10:05 am, Pacific time.
Your last post so far today, #1160, occurred at 11:32 am, Pacific time.
Yet you claim that you are on your lunch break. And you claim that you work for the U.S. Government. The U.S. Government does not allow 1 hour and 27 minute lunch breaks. OOOOOOOPS! Caught in another contradiction. Tell me it isn't so! An alleged U.S. Government employee, caught in a lie on the internet. Where are our tax dollars being spent? I guess that is why you use a phony name then.
Neal, how's the scan? Carter has beautiful handwriting, doesn't he?

How's the breeze with the pants down?
 
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/542473c9b06d3fb2.jpg[/qimg]

I have censored a name and address for obvious reasons, but this is the header of my letter and the note that Mr. Carter returned to me.

I do not believe that my posts have attacked historian--they have only attempted to verify historian's claims. That does not constitute an attack, nor have I used the kind of abusive, insulting, and inflammatory rhetoric that he has directed toward me.

Ya know, I am been thinking and thinking and thinking, about why in the world, would Former President Jimmy Carter, admit to someone he does not know, that he has any knowledge whatsoever of a Bigfoot, much less met one. And I cannot come up with one single reason for Mr. Carter to admit that he has ever met a Bigfoot. So Spektator's letter does not prove that Mr. Carter never met a Bigfoot, it only proves that Mr. Carter is not willing to admit that he ever met a Bigfoot. But an unforeseen side benefit of that note, is that Mr. Carter does not state nor imply that the Bigfoot do not exist, nor does he ridicule their possible existence. So if anything, Spektator has provided circumstantial proof, for exactly what he was trying to disprove.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is too good to be true!

I REST MY CASE YOUR HONOR!
 
Wait, now you admit that the letter is real, but that is confirms your position?!?!?! Wow, you really are deluded.
 
I do know former President Carter, historian. I worked beside him on a Habitat for Humanity project. I have spoken with him personally and on the telephone.

I will gladly leave it up to others to decide who has been more credible, you or I.

Now I have two remaining things to check out, and then I am done forever with investigating historian's verifiable claims. In the meantime, since historian seems unable to conduct himself with decorum or civility, I will put him on my very small ignore list.
 
Neal, how's the scan? Carter has beautiful handwriting, doesn't he?

How's the breeze with the pants down?


You are out of your league, kitakaze! You didn't wait long enough, before making a fool out of yourself. Learn patience, my son.
 
I do know former President Carter, historian. I worked beside him on a Habitat for Humanity project. I have spoken with him personally and on the telephone.

I will gladly leave it up to others to decide who has been more credible, you or I.

Now I have two remaining things to check out, and then I am done forever with investigating historian's verifiable claims. In the meantime, since historian seems unable to conduct himself with decorum or civility, I will put him on my very small ignore list.

Neal is about to be the only person on my ignore list.
 
I do know former President Carter, historian. I worked beside him on a Habitat for Humanity project. I have spoken with him personally and on the telephone.

I will gladly leave it up to others to decide who has been more credible, you or I.

Now I have two remaining things to check out, and then I am done forever with investigating historian's verifiable claims. In the meantime, since historian seems unable to conduct himself with decorum or civility, I will put him on my very small ignore list.

It doesn't really matter how well you claim that you know Mr. Carter. That is irrelevant. Mr. Carter has no reason to admit to either you or anyone else on the planet, that he has ever met a Bigfoot. Just think of the possible political repercussions if he was to do such a foolish thing. So my ascertation still stands, that you have provided circumstantial evidence that Bigfoot is real, and nothing else.

I REST MY CASE YOUR HONOR!
 
Last edited:
You must not be in Intelligence then, Mr. Intelligence. Here is why.

Your first post today, #1135, occurred at 10:05 am, Pacific time.
Your last post so far today, #1160, occurred at 11:32 am, Pacific time.
Yet you claim that you are on your lunch break. And you claim that you work for the U.S. Government. The U.S. Government does not allow 1 hour and 27 minute lunch breaks. OOOOOOOPS! Caught in another contradiction. Tell me it isn't so! An alleged U.S. Government employee, caught in a lie on the internet. Where are our tax dollars being spent? I guess that is why you use a phony name then.

Historian...I am laughing at you. You actually took the time to research my posting times. I knew you cared.

I can take as long as I want for lunch, as long as I work my hours. I can also pause during work and spend 30 seconds typing an abusive message to you. It's really not much effort to think circles around you...I'm a fantastic multi-tasker. Do you think everyone abusing you here today is home sick, or on disability?

But please...continue to test me and ask questions about an agency which you have zero knowledge of. It's very amusing.
 
It doesn't really matter how well you claim that you know Mr. Carter. That is irrelevant. Mr. Carter has no reason to either admit to either you or anyone else on the planet, that he has ever met a Bigfoot. Just think of the possible political repercussions if he was to do such a foolish thing. So my ascertation still stands, that you have provided circumstantial evidence that Bigfoot is real, and nothing else.

I REST MY CASE YOUR HONOR!

You were the one to assert that Carter had made statements about seeing a bigfoot, remember? Now you say that he would never do that because of the consequences that he would have to bear.

Make up your mind.Your fantasy is starting to fall apart.
 
You can google Carter's autograph, Historian. I'm no handwriting expert, but a fool could see it's a match.
 

Attachments

  • Carter.jpg
    Carter.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 142
And I cannot come up with one single reason for Mr. Carter to admit that he has ever met a Bigfoot. So Spektator's letter does not prove that Mr. Carter never met a Bigfoot, it only proves that Mr. Carter is not willing to admit that he ever met a Bigfoot.

Yet you claim he admitted this to a number of strangers during a speech?
 
Oh sure, Carter never met a bigfoot, but did he ever see one or give a press conference where he mentioned one

(you're welcome, histo)

Here is what I stated. Notice that I did not state the Carter "met" a bigfoot. So if Carter stated that he never met a Bigfoot,that alleged statement does not contradict having a Bigfoot materilizing in the vicinity of Carter. So when Spektator, a highly biased skeptic, claims that he is putting any claim to rest with a his highly questionable alleged quote, it is absolutely ludicrous.

Carter's lying! You think he's just gonna write down on some paper for some schmoe? The consequences, man, the consequences!

It doesn't really matter how well you claim that you know Mr. Carter. That is irrelevant. Mr. Carter has no reason to admit to either you or anyone else on the planet, that he has ever met a Bigfoot. Just think of the possible political repercussions if he was to do such a foolish thing. So my ascertation still stands, that you have provided circumstantial evidence that Bigfoot is real, and nothing else.
Hey madurobob, do we get like a cookie or something?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom