• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Making ◊◊◊◊ up again

Trump: “We just left a very important meeting. The top person from a place called Vietnam just left my office, a great gentleman, strong and smart. He said, ‘You know, I think this means you’re allowed to charge us more tariffs than before.’ And Canada said, ‘I hope you win this decision, because if you don’t, then you’ll actually be allowed to charge us a little additional amount.’”

Trump: I met the owner. He said, “President, I’d love to kiss you.” This is a very powerful man. I don’t want to be kissed by that man — but he’s a very powerful, strong man.

He said, “Sir, I want to kiss you.” I said, “Why?”

He said, “Sir, I want to kiss you so badly.”

And I said, “No, thank you.”

Shemps siggy applicable here. Gramps is off his meds, off his rocker, and in need of a nap.
 
Also possibly in need of a "powerful man" to love him, apparently.

I do wish he'd follow doctor's advice. Dr Kevorkian's, that is.

There is the risk he would replace RFK with Dr Jack in a high government office. He does like simple money savings solutions with lots of room for grifting.
 
New Tariffs

"Effective immediately, all national security tariffs remain fully in place and in full force and effect. Today, I will sign an order to impose a 10% global tariff, over and above our normal tariffs already being charged."

He's decided to just ignore the Supreme Court ruling.

He's ignoring the SC ruling? Then US companies and foreign countries can just ignore his tarrifs.
 
I took an anti-nausea pill so I could stomach watching Trump but it could only do so much and I finally had to change the channel after about 30 minutes. He's like a petulant 5-year-old when he doesn't get his way and has to resort to personal insults. Although, I did have to laugh at this:

"The President of Corsa Steel, Andrew Seville—very nice name—to come up and say a few words. I'd like to say, because I'm telling you, I met this guy, and he said something that his wife is going to be extremely upset. I said, how are you doing? He said, "President, if I didn't have all these cameras running, I would grab you and start kissing you violently." And I said, why is that? He said, because what you've done for us economically in this state, in this town, with the tariffs in particular—so I want to just introduce Andrew. Thank you very much."
It's already being presented as a 'joke' which is always the case when he says something so obviously stupid and false.
 
Last edited:
I had been thinking that the reason this particular SCOTUS ruling took so long is that the conservative members were busy molesting the law to conform with Trump's whims. But now I think its just as likely they were making sure their security arrangements were in place.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom