• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

JD Vance
@JDVance
Today, the Supreme Court decided that Congress, despite giving the president the ability to "regulate imports", didn't actually mean it. This is lawlessness from the Court, plain and simple. And its only effect will be to make it harder for the president to protect American industries and supply chain resiliency.

President Trump has a wide range of other tariff powers and he will use them to defend American workers and advance this administration’s trade priorities
 
This is as sinister as hell.

I mean, it ought to be a joke, except it's really happening. The president's delusion is not being challenged by the yes-men he surrounds himself with. No, the voting system is not crooked. No, Trump did not really win the 2020 election. He's going to corrupt the voting system to "fix" a problem which only exists inside his head.
Of course, he and his kept woman will still fill out their mail in ballots in November, as they have been doing for years (her illegally).
 
Last edited:
Secretary Marco Rubio
@SecRubio
The Trump Administration continues to protect America’s economic prosperity by ensuring peace and security in our hemisphere. Today @StateDept is taking steps to impose U.S. visa restrictions on Chilean government officials who are working against our interests and harming regional safety and security
The current Chilean government are a bunch of far right loons doing their best to suck up to TACO (unfortunately none of them know how to operate an electron microscope), like their best bud Milei.
 
I took an anti-nausea pill so I could stomach watching Trump but it could only do so much and I finally had to change the channel after about 30 minutes. He's like a petulant 5-year-old when he doesn't get his way and has to resort to personal insults. Although, I did have to laugh at this:


It's already being presented as a 'joke' which is always the case when he says something so obviously stupid and false.
Being wiser than you, I put on the Olympics instead.
 
I took an anti-nausea pill so I could stomach watching Trump but it could only do so much and I finally had to change the channel after about 30 minutes. He's like a petulant 5-year-old when he doesn't get his way and has to resort to personal insults. Although, I did have to laugh at this:


It's already being presented as a 'joke' which is always the case when he says something so obviously stupid and false.
So many cameras running and no footage🙄? Can the Toddlerführer maybe explain that?
 
I can't help thinking at this point that even Vance might be better.
Unless Vance takes over from Trump before the next election, I can't see him ever being elected. But then again, I couldn't see Trump ever being elected the first time much less the second. That's why I don't ever gamble.
 
JD Vance
@JDVance
Today, the Supreme Court decided that Congress, despite giving the president the ability to "regulate imports", didn't actually mean it. This is lawlessness from the Court, plain and simple. And its only effect will be to make it harder for the president to protect American industries and supply chain resiliency.

President Trump has a wide range of other tariff powers and he will use them to defend American workers and advance this administration’s trade priorities
What a laugh. Our Pedo President isn't trying to protect American workers. He has never tried to protect workers. The Orange Turd cares only about himself.
 
Well, I don't know if this is admissible here in this forum, but here's a link to a reply I made to a comment in the MSN forum that was their impression of the fat clown.

Maybe somebody here can do something with it and make a whole lot of money out of it:

"'I can do this,,, I can do that.... I can do anything I want' --- put that to a beat, call it 'the psycho' by the fat clown, and it might make it into the top ten."
 
Last edited:
You know what the Supreme Court doesn't have? A police force. Or any other means of enforcing their ruling. In a normal USA. That wouldn't matter. The president would comply and Congress would see to it.
Nothing about Trump's USA is normal.
Are you kidding? You should see the heat they're packing under those robes!
 
I can't help thinking at this point that even Vance might be better.
I don't think he could be worse. As far as we know, though a notorious hypocrite, he's not actually insane, which means that even if he is a corrupt fascist with the morals of a hyena and the humanity of a shrike, he might find it impossible to duplicate the sheer lunacy of his predecessor, and since he has about as much personality as a bucket of chicken, he might find it difficult to match whatever inexplicable hypnotic power his predecessor had.
 
I don't think he could be worse. As far as we know, though a notorious hypocrite, he's not actually insane, which means that even if he is a corrupt fascist with the morals of a hyena and the humanity of a shrike, he might find it impossible to duplicate the sheer lunacy of his predecessor, and since he has about as much personality as a bucket of chicken, he might find it difficult to match whatever inexplicable hypnotic power his predecessor had.

I don't want to find out, do you?

As far as insanity is concerned, I could argue with you about that one, because I don't know how many times I've heard him say the dems were going to hell with that self-righteous, smug little POS, jackass thing he calls a face, and the crowd goes wild.

I don't know who's more insane, him or the crowd.

I had to stop watching and listening to him or buy a new computer every day.

Sorry for the rant.
 
Last edited:
I don't think he could be worse. As far as we know, though a notorious hypocrite, he's not actually insane, which means that even if he is a corrupt fascist with the morals of a hyena and the humanity of a shrike, he might find it impossible to duplicate the sheer lunacy of his predecessor, and since he has about as much personality as a bucket of chicken, he might find it difficult to match whatever inexplicable hypnotic power his predecessor had.

Agreed. Religious sects and personality cults rarely survive the death of the leader. The maga faithful will split in several directions and the GOP might be in the woods for a decade or more.
 
Making ◊◊◊◊ up again

Trump: “We just left a very important meeting. The top person from a place called Vietnam just left my office, a great gentleman, strong and smart. He said, ‘You know, I think this means you’re allowed to charge us more tariffs than before.’ And Canada said, ‘I hope you win this decision, because if you don’t, then you’ll actually be allowed to charge us a little additional amount.’”

"We just left a very important meeting with a man whose name I can't remember."
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom