• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

This is an enjoyable Friday afternoon I must say. Watching that brain donor melt down is very soothing for the soul.

I will point out though that the SCOTUS ruling only strikes down one flavour of tariff. The tariffs on the Canadian Steel, Aluminum and Auto industries were enacted due to a different "national emergency", the laughable one about Canadian Fentanyl. Those are unaffected by this ruling as will the others covered by different national emergencies.
 

I'd rather be awake then asleep like this bozo...

Screenshot 2026-01-05 210843.png
 
Last edited:
Reporter: You mentioned multiple times foreign influence over the supreme court. Do you have evidence of that? And if not, will you investigate that?

Trump: You’re going to find out

The only ones to have politically interfered with the Supreme Court were the Republicans when they blocked Obama from making a pick with some made up rule they conveniently forgot about when its was Trump's turn. As with every setback for Trump the question is how will he lash out? He might direct his ire at the Supreme Court, or some country might find itself getting bombed, or he will announce some horrifying new round of domestic oppression.
 
Making ◊◊◊◊ up again

Trump: “We just left a very important meeting. The top person from a place called Vietnam just left my office, a great gentleman, strong and smart. He said, ‘You know, I think this means you’re allowed to charge us more tariffs than before.’ And Canada said, ‘I hope you win this decision, because if you don’t, then you’ll actually be allowed to charge us a little additional amount.’”

 
He's such an embarrassment. People will look back on this period in frank disbelief. (I mean, if civilization survives him.) Within our lifetimes there will be conspiracy theories that Trump was never real and he only exists in fake histories written by AIs.
More likely it will turn out to everyone's surprise that nobody they talk to ever believed him or voted for him or supported him. They were all in the resistance. It must be those others over there. If they're caught without an excuse it will turn out to be someone else's fault anyway. You made me do it.
 
Q: Congress just voted down the Canadian tariffs last wee--

TRUMP: We lost 2 Republicans or 3 Republicans because they're not good Republicans


Thats right they're Canadian spies! Yes america, we have infiltrated your government to the highest levels to push our anti-tariff, pro-maple agenda. We look like you. We can walk amongst you undetected. Be afraid america, the new red scare is upon you.
 
New Tariffs

"Effective immediately, all national security tariffs remain fully in place and in full force and effect. Today, I will sign an order to impose a 10% global tariff, over and above our normal tariffs already being charged."

He's decided to just ignore the Supreme Court ruling.

Great, a global tariff. Now even the aliens will be too pissed off to come. I was kinda counting on their help to get us out of this mess.
 
I expect some meaningless controversy about something irrelevant to crop up. Basically another damned squirrel running across the lawn. The state of the onion address is coming up and it's already a bad experience for him with many stating they won't suffer through it because of him.
He is being called out as irrelevant before the fake news in his address.
 
Trump: I met the owner. He said, “President, I’d love to kiss you.” This is a very powerful man. I don’t want to be kissed by that man — but he’s a very powerful, strong man.

He said, “Sir, I want to kiss you.” I said, “Why?”

He said, “Sir, I want to kiss you so badly.”

And I said, “No, thank you.”

 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom