Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2010
- Messages
- 84,726
Trump: The court has given me the unquestioned right to destroy foreign countries.
Like Mike Pence didn't have the "courage" to declare you President on Jan. 6, 2021?Trump: The Supreme Court’s ruling is deeply disappointing. I’m ashamed of certain members of the court for not having the courage.
Trump said:Trump: I don't think the court meant it
Ha ha, yeah, they're just kidding!
Trump refusing to take questions from CNN: I don’t talk to CNN, it’s fake news
After lying in everyone's faces, he calls CNN fake.
It was 25 million yesterday - he's saved another 10 million overnight! What a man.Donald addresses the nation about Tariffs
Trump: "Tariffs have been used to end 5 of the 8 wars I've settled. I've settled 8 wars, whether you like it or not. Big ones. Nuclear. Could've been nuclear. The prime minister of Pakistan said yesterday that President Trump could've saved 35 million lives."
...snip...
Has he gotten bored of destroying his own country already?Trump: The court has given me the unquestioned right to destroy foreign countries.
I would totally, absolutely not be surprised if a lot of his cultists eventually end up denying they ever supported him.He's such an embarrassment. People will look back on this period in frank disbelief. (I mean, if civilization survives him.) Within our lifetimes there will be conspiracy theories that Trump was never real and he only exists in fake histories written by AIs.
(SNIP)U.S. stocks rose Friday in the minutes after the Supreme Court said that President Donald Trump could not impose sweeping tariffs under the International Economic Emergency Powers Act...
I'm sure Leavitt or maybe even BondiThe fat clown finally did something good for the US... the almost next best thing to the boot...
US stocks jump after SCOTUS strikes down most of Trump's tariffs
(SNIP)