Flo
Illuminator
There aren't any potent enough.I took an anti-nausea pill so I could stomach watching Trump but …
There aren't any potent enough.I took an anti-nausea pill so I could stomach watching Trump but …
This... is actually rather appropriately symbolic of MAGA.DOGE took over the US Institute of Peace. Now, the inside looks like a zombie movie, security chief reveals
It wasn't an accident that Donald mentioned their families and called them Traitors.I had been thinking that the reason this particular SCOTUS ruling took so long is that the conservative members were busy molesting the law to conform with Trump's whims. But now I think its just as likely they were making sure their security arrangements were in place.
Have you or a loved one been charged extra for buying imported goods? If so, you may be entitled to financial compensation...
And MAGA claims Biden was mentally incompetent? Trump is a raving lunatic. On his worst day, Biden was still more mentally fit than Trump on his best day.
Bessent: I got a feeling the American people won't see the $175 billion in tariff revenue we collected
We have a new Seditious Six.
These Six Supreme Court Justices chose foreign nations over America as foreign nations steal our wealth our jobs and our economic success.
The ultimate betrayal of the America people

Little Donny's having a tantrum now. He'll be throwing things and ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ himself next.
As if we needed even more proof that the Nobel committee was swayed by foreign interests.
You mean, again.Little Donny's having a tantrum now. He'll be throwing things and ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ himself next.
Little Donny's having a tantrum now. He'll be throwing things and ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ himself next.
Well , he's not entirely wrong. It's just that I don't think that the 3 justices including Thomas are only lacking in courage, as they are also lacking in morals.Trump: The Supreme Court’s ruling is deeply disappointing. I’m ashamed of certain members of the court for not having the courage.
But Dr. Jack at least knows when and how he's killing people.There is the risk he would replace RFK with Dr Jack in a high government office. He does like simple money savings solutions with lots of room for grifting.
It's gonna cost someone at least another giant, kitted out Winnebago to Thomas to "keep his courage up".Well , he's not entirely wrong. It's just that I don't think that the 3 justices including Thomas are only lacking in courage, as they are also lacking in morals.
Elected? You mean once the king finally dies and crown prince Vance the Couch ◊◊◊◊◊◊ inherits the throne?I can't wait to see how many threads are started once President Vance is elected