So, cast your mind back if you can, and tell me if you remember the last time, in normal conversation, you used any of the sexed third-person pronouns?
But you don't appear to write like that. Maybe you're one of those people who takes their cue from how others are speaking (or writing). If your friend was talking a lot about Helen, saying, "She's nice, Helen. I really like her, don't you?" and you wanted to add something about Helen, maybe then you'd conform to what your friend is using. I can't imagine you continuing, "Well, yeah, they're nice, but they still owe me a tenner."
Sorry to be nosey, but this is so curious to me, I thought I'd do a search for some of your other posts, for 'he' and 'she', and found these in half a page of results:
Do you have a link to Brand being hilarious? I seem to have missed that.
To be fair, he's hilarious every time he opens his mouth and says a little tiny thing in an enormous amout of words to obfuscate and sound clever.
But that's laughing at him and not with him, the annoying **** that he is.
It would seem appropriate to sack him for comments made at work, but old comments that he recanted? A fanatic who has reformed seems an excellent choice as a commentator.
If he still believes in the winged horse shenanigans then no one should care what he proclaims.
Can he, though? What does womanhood mean to you, and how do you recommend going about recognizing it in others?
You're taking the word 'recognise' and applying it in different ways which is a bit iffy, but to answer
Yes he can, as recognise means acknowledge in that context.
womanhood to me means a gender stereotype that I wish society would grow out of.
You recognise it in others by acknowledging it. It's not like I was using the word to mean physically looking and judging people, is it?
Back when I was a kid 70s and 80s there was series of things you should use to wash your hair for very convincing reasons; eggs, oil, beer.... Anything but shampoo or water.
One of my female friends 1987/88'ish used to wash her hair with urine, she said it was good for the hair.
I've always assumed it was her own but actually typing this out loud, I never asked.
I seen pictures of that Algerian boxer, I doubt the ioc even bothered with pictures or watching his/her first match.
Y
She has a vagina, which toilet should she use?
How do you know what genitals Khelif has?
Which toilet should she use?
Oh, I didn't expect it to actually embed the list of links.