Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Dec 9, 2009
- Messages
- 18,941
Nettles are a decent source of plant based rennet, if you need to make cheese and don't have a dead calf.......
Blessed be the cheese-makers!
Nettles are a decent source of plant based rennet, if you need to make cheese and don't have a dead calf.......
Instead for brushing you teeth with harsh grit and chemical waste from the nuclear power industry, try rinsing your mouth with oil.
Super convenient too, instead of brushing for like 2minutes, just swish oil in your mouth for just 15 to 30 minutes.
You mean, being thirsty?2) BLACK TEA is great for hydrating you if you have had too much to drink or are thirsty-works better than water or other liquids at quenching thirst..
Also excellent if you have been out clubbing for the night to drink when you wake-up! It basically hydrates you inside and stops that annoying feeling you get when you are thirsty.
Excellent! I have a couple of litres of transmission oil I just drained out my car's gearbox and I was wondering what to do with the stuff.
Instead for brushing you teeth with harsh grit and chemical waste from the nuclear power industry, try rinsing your mouth with oil.
Super convenient too, instead of brushing for like 2minutes, just swish oil in your mouth for just 15 to 30 minutes.
There is no high-quality research on oil pulling, no understanding of a possible mechanism explaining how it would work, and no evidence that it provides any benefit.
Excellent! I have a couple of litres of transmission oil I just drained out my car's gearbox and I was wondering what to do with the stuff.
That being said, if I didn't have a brush and paste, I could see that it might be better than nothing...?
There is no high-quality research on oil pulling, no understanding of a possible mechanism explaining how it would work, and no evidence that it provides any benefit.
...rinse your mouth with coconut oil for 15 [minutes]?
One of my female friends 1987/88'ish used to wash her hair with urine, she said it was good for the hair.Back when I was a kid 70s and 80s there was series of things you should use to wash your hair for very convincing reasons; eggs, oil, beer.... Anything but shampoo or water.
Yeah it's rather homeopathic.You mean, being thirsty?
This is really just weird, Alcohol, diarrhetic, caffiene also diarrhetic. Neither is really that bad in reasonable amounts but taking something that makes you pee to ameliorate the effects of dehydration, I have my doubts.
.... Brush for 2 minutes or rinse your mouth with coconut oil for 15?
That being said, if I didn't have a brush and paste, I could see that it might be better than nothing...?
Results:
A statistically significant decrease in the plaque and gingival indices was noticed from day 7 and the scores continued to decrease during the period of study.
Back when I was a kid 70s and 80s there was series of things you should use to wash your hair for very convincing reasons; eggs, oil, beer.... Anything but shampoo or water.
So is the internet.Nettles are a decent source of plant based rennet, if you need to make cheese and don't have a dead calf.......