The original meaning of conspire or conspiracy is to plot something bad or unlawful It does not mean 'someone I disagree with' or 'matters in dispute'.
As noted, yet again, you responded to my post pointing out that you were conflating the terms "conspiracy" and "conspiracy theory" by conflating the terms "conspiracy" and "conspiracy theory."
Also as noted, despite your repeatedly and loudly proclaiming it, we're not calling you a conspiracy theorist because we disagree with you. We're calling you a conspiracy theorist because you're behaving like a conspiracy theorist.
Don't confuse conspiracy theory with scandal, which Watergate was.
I'd be careful about whom I accused of being confused, considering that I said Watergate was a
conspiracy, and Pearl Harbor LIHOP is a
conspiracy theory. Do you truly not understand the difference, or the point I was trying to make?
Whilst some might consider it a bad thing if a politician profits financially from his or her own policies, if it is commonplace, as it is in recent UK history, then it is more to do with principles , ethics, governance and transparency. If Sunak gets away with, say, profitting by investing in Tata JLR - and we cannot check because he has put all of his business interests - including his own Cayman Islands listed company - on to a blind register, with the ostensible claim this is done as a virtue as he has given up any direct oversight or stewardship of his own investments, plus he sold his shares in Infosys back to his wife. So that's OK then!!! (We are told.)
I'm certainly not an expert in British law, but I have difficulty imagining that what you're accusing Sunak of (ordering the press not to report that an EV caused the fire to avoid a personal financial loss) isn't flat-out illegal, and that Labour and the other opposition parties wouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops, calling for a public inquiry, calling a no-confidence vote, etc.
As for the hilited, as has been pointed out to you several times, the term you want here is "blind trust." (IIRC someone from the UK stated that a "blind register" is a list of people eligible for disability pensions due to visual impairment.) You even acknowledged this at one point. And despite your continued insinuation of obfuscatory intent, the purpose of a blind trust is to insulate a politician from just such conflicts of interest as you accuse Sunak of having.
Based on the recent history of Sunak and contemporaneous UK government ministers, and the financial scandals surrounding them . . .
See above.
. . . together with a good acquaintance with economic affairs and how the British press works . . .
I dispute your claim to have either of these. First, you have demonstrated neither, and, if anything, you've demonstrated the opposite. Second, even leaving aside the fact that I and others with accounting experience have questioned several of your pronouncements on the subject, being an expert accountant doesn't necessarily give one "a good acquaintance with economic affairs." And you've previously claimed that you're exempt from the Dunning-Kruger effect, which only further calls your claims of expertise into question.
And no, I'm not being abusive or mean by telling you that you're not the expert you purport to be. That's simply a fact relevant to the discussion, even if you find having it pointed out to you unpleasant.
I don't believe my views are a 'conspiracy theory' because it is in plain sight that the identity of the vehicle is being withheld from the public and the only explanation would be Sunak via the government protecting his/its interests, given that in past car fires, the vehicle was identified by the press and not concealed.
Like most conspiracy theorists, you have great difficulty distinguishing between the evidence ("the exact make and model of the vehicle has not yet been reported") and
your interpretation of the evidence ("the identity of the vehicle is being withheld from the public" for nefarious purposes).
The more is emphasised it is not an EV of any sort involved, the more it raises suspicions, given people can see what is in the airport CCTV for themselves.
What Jay said.