eeyore1954
Philosopher
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2006
- Messages
- 6,811
Cuomo has to go. Period end of discussion.
I just hope the Dems don't circle the wagons around Cuomo over this.
I don't think they will. 5 years ago maybe but times have changed.
Cuomo has to go. Period end of discussion.
I just hope the Dems don't circle the wagons around Cuomo over this.
I don't think this type of behavior would have disqualified many candidates of either party until a few years ago.If guilty, he needs to go!
Too bad he's not a Republican. This qualifies him for POTUS!
I don't think this type of behavior would have disqualified many candidates of either party until a few years ago.
i saw some of Cuomo's response. It's not just a river in Egypt.
Et Tu, Joe?
I think the odds he will quit tommorow..Wendesday....just want up a lot.
You bet I will be watching to see what his brother has to say about his on CNN.
If he's smart, he'll just keep his mouth shut.
What the hell did he think that unhinged not apology was going to accomplish? He needs to forget his political career and start trying to protect himself criminal charges and the law suits.
My fear is that part of this investigation is a political hit job to get a governor instated who will pardon Trump. The GOP are going after governors. Next up, Newsom.
Problem is he HAS to say something.Just pretending nothing is happening is not going to work.
Well, it just gave the late night comedians a lot of great material.....
The Speaker of the New York State Assembly just said Cuomo should not hold public office, which I think is sending a pretty clear message to Cuomo: resign or you will be impeached..and damn quickly .
But of course I knew you would get this from a poster on the WAPO bulletin board:
Yeah, it's all a Republican plot. Democratic Politicians are incapable of evil.
Of course that a snowball in hell has a much better chance of a long life then a Republcan has of being Governor of New York in the near future goes right by the guy.
No, he doesn't have go say anything more than, "This is my brother and it's personal. No comment".