• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

2016 Presidential Debate II

I think Americans may think differently, but from here he is starting to look like the embarrassing drunk uncle at family parties people put up with but make excuses to avoid
 
Well the commission has balls. Who would have thought.

Part of me wanted to see this Trump gambit though. It would have been great theatre, and I'm convinced Hillary, being prepared, would have made mincemeat of these women.
It wouldn't have worked.

It has the stentch of desperation.

Clinton is to good to give a ****.
 
I think Kellyanne is very good at her job. Her problem is that she has an absolute trash candidate and there is no good way to defend him. Sometimes I kind of feel sorry for her then I realize that she chose to work for Donald and probably gets paid very well for it.


The post-debate interview with her contained an interesting bit.




Chris Matthews: So you're with the campaign to the bitter end?
Kellyanne: I'm with the campaign to the bitter end, unless... *blinks, then freezes*
CM: Unless what?
KC: uh, I’m sitting here as his campaign manager. I'm sitting here with you in the debate hall where he performed beautifully.


Unless what?
Unless he assaults me too?
Unless that video of him stomping on puppies gets released?
 
The post-debate interview with her contained an interesting bit.







Unless what?
Unless he assaults me too?
Unless that video of him stomping on puppies gets released?
LOL, didn't see that one.

Unless the rumors of there being worse Donald recordings turn out to be true?
 
We agree. After how many posts? ;)
Lol I know

I would love Clinton to say in the last one at the very start.

"I have noticed Donalds sniffing. I will personally take a drug test at the end of this debate and challenge Donald to do the same.......Unless he is hiding something"
 
I think Americans may think differently, but from here he is starting to look like the embarrassing drunk uncle at family parties people put up with but make excuses to avoid
I have an embarrassing drunk uncle. He would be a better President than Donald. I am not joking.
 
An excellent choice for the role. And Roberts does have a history of seizures.
If the seizures don't help there's always a Second Amendment solution. :boxedin: Seriously: you suggest Obama for Chief Justice? That would guaranteed have all of the GOP in a seizure.

(of course, there's first Scalia's vacancy to fill)
 
Trump whined that the moderators didn't bring up Clinton's email situation....a few minutes after they brought up Clinton's email situation.....
 
Good they thwarted that plan. The fourth was Kathy Shelton, a woman who was allegedly raped when she was 12 and Hillary acted as public defender for the accused. Kathy Shelton until a few years ago didn't even know Hillary was the defender.

Accused rapists shouldn't have public defenders, obviously. Or defenders of any kind, really. Not sure if this policy will work out for Trump in the long run, though - he may not have thought this through all the way.
 
The biggest thing CNN is talking about is Donald threatening about throwing Hillary in jail and how this isn't something closer to authoritarian regimes than a democracy.
One of the pundits compared it to Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych who threw Yulia Timoshenko in jail first thing he was in office.
 
LOL, didn't see that one.

Unless the rumors of there being worse Donald recordings turn out to be true?


Apparently, she later clarified that she was going to say "unless her husband and family need her", which raises the obvious question of why she didn't just say that, if it's the truth.
On the other hand, I can see Trump blowing up at an employee who dared to suggest that their family was more important than him.
 
Good they thwarted that plan. The fourth was Kathy Shelton, a woman who was allegedly raped when she was 12 and Hillary acted as public defender for the accused. Kathy Shelton until a few years ago didn't even know Hillary was the defender.

Bolding mine.

Presumably that was her job?

If so, how is that even an issue? In the court adversarial system, if you're the defence attorney you have to defend the accused to the best of your ability even if you think he's a guilty scumbag. That's how the system is designed to work.

IANAL - or whatever the abbreviation is...so happy to be corrected.
 
Bolding mine.

Presumably that was her job?

If so, how is that even an issue? In the court adversarial system, if you're the defence attorney you have to defend the accused to the best of your ability even if you think he's a guilty scumbag. That's how the system is designed to work.

IANAL - or whatever the abbreviation is...so happy to be corrected.
It is only an issue for right wingers who don't believe in the constitution.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom