• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

2016 Presidential Debate II

Trump complains about Chinese steel. His buildings are made of Chinese steel.
 
I'm starting to worry: this debate is happening about two miles from my house. What if Trump sucks so bad that he collapses into a gravitational singularity, forming a spontaneous black hole? I'm pretty sure such a thing two miles from my house might affect my morning commute.

Quick! Write your will! I will take care of everything.

Trust me.

:p
 
Bit of a yawner.
Poor moderation.
Poor Trump performance.
Hillary did ok.
 
How does he stick a "I'm not sure it was meant to be a compliment" snark into the one clear and obvious compliment that she offered him?
 
I wonder if Douche got the implication of Hillary's answer to the last question? Namely, there's nothing about Douche himself she respects?
 
I wonder if Douche got the implication of Hillary's answer to the last question? Namely, there's nothing about Douche himself she respects?

He got it - that's why he said he wasn't sure if it was a compliment. It rated right up there with "you sweat less than any other fat girl I've danced with" in Compliment World.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom