• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

2016 Presidential Debate II

All crap that won't happen though.

Just saying whatever flys into his head off the cuff

Still think the dudes sniffing is a slow release of some drug
I've been around cokeheads before and constant sniffing is one of the biggest signs.

I'm not saying that Donald is definitely a cokehead, but many people are saying that he is a cokehead. Something is going on. Why won't he take a drug test? Something is going on folks.
 
Last edited:
What do you guys think about the theory that Hillary held back intentionally? That she held off on destroying him completely so that Republican "leaders" will stop abandoning him. And then she goes for the kill by dropping more oppo research or whatever. So that it is ensured that the Republicans go down with him.

I'm not sure. Though it would be a smart strategy if true.
 
Last edited:
I've been around cokeheads before and constant sniffing is one of the biggest signs.

I'm not saying that Donald is definitely a cokehead, but many people are saying that he is a cokehead. Something is going on. Why won't he take a drug test? Something is going on folks.

Carrie Fisher has come out and said she thinks he is, and she is in a pretty good position to know.
 
Wow, whining to the moderators about the moderators. At least last time he waited til it was over.

He wants to "give economics to people" :D

Well, he certainly doesn't agree with the idea of not going negative in a "town hall debate".

Yeah, that was weird. What a pablum answer. Found a transcript:

I will be a president for all of our people. And I'll be a president that will turn our inner cities around and will give strength to people and will give economics to people and will bring jobs back.

He never actually said what he will do to "turn our inner cities around" has he? Other than, I guess more stop-and-frisk and more "tough on crime".
 
So Donald apparently tried to have Bill's alleged victims sit in the family box and confront him.

The debate commission said no.

Donald Trump’s campaign sought to intimidate Hillary Clinton and embarrass her husband by seating women who have accused former president Bill Clinton of sexual abuse in the Trump family’s box at the presidential debate here Sunday night, according to four people involved in the discussions.

The campaign’s plan, which was closely held and unknown to several of Trump’s top aides, was thwarted just minutes before it could be executed when officials with the Commission on Presidential Debates intervened. The commission officials warned that, if the Trump campaign tried to seat the accusers in the elevated family box, security officers would remove the women, according to the people involved, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the discussions were confidential.

The gambit to give Bill Clinton’s accusers prime seats was devised by Trump campaign chief executive Stephen K. Bannon and Jared Kushner, the candidate’s son-in-law, and approved personally by Trump. The four women — three of whom have alleged Bill Clinton sexually assaulted or harassed them years ago — were to walk in the debate hall at the same time as the 42nd president and confront him in front of a national television audience.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...clintons-accusers-in-family-box-was-thwarted/
 
I think one of the most ridiculous things was Donald blaming Hillary for the tax code not being changed. She was one of a hundred Senators, and as she pointed out, the entire time she was a Senator, a Republican was President.

It is hard to tell if he had no idea how the government works of if he was purposefully distorting the truth.

Why not both ? It seems to be going in the family, check up their kerkefew about "blind trust" neither the father nor the son understanding that if the children are handling the decision it can't be a blind trust.
 
Another leak on Trump will come out before the next one I think.

I see killer hit their sitting on
 
He knows nothing about health care policy.
Well duh.

His body language is killing me. He does the Instagram duck pout, shifts his feet and looks out over the crowd like Il Duce while she's speaking. When the camera has her speaking and him looking haughty it's a big tell.
I was reminded of Mosley, but Oswald did it better.
 
He looks like he's pumped up on medication to get him through.
I hear

O.K.
Just a little pin prick
There'll be no more aaaaaaaah!
But you may feel a little sick

Can you stand up?
I do believe it's working, good
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on, it's time to go
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom