DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing
There is a long way to go and the media doesn't like a one sided race. Expect the media to focus hard on HRC's issues along with the normal all Trump all the time.
There is a long way to go and the media doesn't like a one sided race. Expect the media to focus hard on HRC's issues along with the normal all Trump all the time.
Just saw a Hillary ad here in Arizona. First one I've seen on network TV (the Olympics), seen some on cable news before. It was about her job plan.
Also Georgia is close, I suspect both Georgia and Arizona could currently go either way as it would be within the margin of error.
Suspending ads in VA and CO in favor of putting money into Arizona is openly trying to not just win but to run up the score.
Hillary Clinton’s post-convention polling surge is showing no signs of fading. She leads Donald Trump, on average, by about 7 percentage points in national polls, and is an 83-percent favorite to win on Nov. 8, according to our polls-only model. Our polls-plus model — which accounts for the “fundamentals,” as well as the tendency for a candidate’s numbers to temporarily rise after his or her convention — gives her a 76 percent chance. Those are her largest advantages since we launched our election forecasts back in June.
Why so?Sad!
It's sad for Donald.Why so?
It's sad for Donald.
Good for the entire rest of the planet.
538 (polls only) currently has it at 83.4% - 16.5% (about 5:1) with Arizona blue.
Even more fun, if you look at the polling, with Georgia and Arizona coming into play, other States are dropping too. Texas is now under 4 points to Trump and has been dropping as Hillary climbs there. Could it be that Texas comes into play if things don't change for the Donald?
538's now-cast is currently showing the widest gap: 89.6% Clinton to 10.4% Trump. The next closest was June 22 at 89.2% vs 10.8%.
I'd kinda like to see if it would top 90/10.
I posted too soon. 91.6/8.4 as of this moment.
IT HAPPENED AGAIN! 95.4/4.6!!Still better than the 90/10 split I wanted to see.
eta: er... I'd kinda like to see if it would top 95/5.![]()
Was just reading the latest from Harry Enton. Apparently we need to wait a couple more weeks to be sure this isn't just the lingering effects of the post-convention bounce:
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-clintons-post-convention-bump-is-holding-steady/
Any temporary bump in the polls should be gone by August 22nd or thereabouts.
IT HAPPENED AGAIN! 95.4/4.6!!
I was completely kidding! Why does this keep happening?
ahem... I'd kinda like to see if it would top 98/2.
What Eaton is missing is that there is more then just a post convention bump at play here. I think that Trump's meltdown last week is just as, or even more, responsible for Clinton/s big lead.
What Eaton is missing is that there is more then just a post convention bump at play here. I think that Trump's meltdown last week is just as, or even more, responsible for Clinton/s big lead.
If it was just a bump from the convention, you'd expect the lead to be narrowing by now and not expanding.