Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing
If I wake up tomorrow to find anything was plajerized I'm going to hate life.
I was really hoping Michelle Obama would plagiarize her own 2008 speech.
If I wake up tomorrow to find anything was plajerized I'm going to hate life.
Chuck Todd says that Michelle gave the best speech. I missed most of it. Was it that good?
If only Obama could run again. He would completely destroy Donald.
I was really hoping Michelle Obama would plagiarize her own 2008 speech.
He's a tool. But not a very sharp one. He just said Obama got everything he wanted in his administration. The other panelists were pretty much laughing at him.I hate that Jeffrey Lord scumbag.
Bernie says the country is way better off because of Obama. Do you think he is a liar? Aren't you supposed to be pretending be his supporter?Hell, give him as many more as he wants. Change I can believe in![emoji106]![]()
Bernie Sanders former press secretary saying that she does not believe the primary was stolen from him.
Just like some guy named Barack Hussein Obama had no chance eight years ago.Well, maybe because he never had a fair shot to begin with?
Time will tell.
Bernie says the country is way better off because of Obama. Do you think he is a liar? Aren't you supposed to be pretending be his supporter?
From what I understand, she hates politics and DC.Michelle Obama, 2024!