d4m10n
Penultimate Amazing
Okay, so what should the Democrats have done about this?
Won more elections so they could prevent Republicans from doing more of that, and harder? Just because I identify what I think of as a problem doesn't mean I have a solution, or think any given party has a solution.Okay, so what should the Democrats have done about this?
They should've built a media infrastructure over the last 40 years to counteract the misinformation infrstracture that the GOP built over the last 40 years.Okay, so what should the Democrats have done about this?
It sounds like you're just rattling off issues you care about?Go after the corporations that benefit from undocumented immigration? Adjust our foreign policy to stop supporting authoritarian dictators? Crack down on corproations doing so? Take climate change seriously?
All of those issues contribute the the immigration issue.It sounds like you're just rattling off issues you care about?
What? That was directly answering your question what Democrats could have done to address undocumented immigration.It sounds like you're just rattling off issues you care about?
I'd have to go to the data to see whether authoritarian governments export more migrants to the U.S. than more democratic regimes.You don't think people are emigrating from authoritarian governments in South America?
Got it, thanks. It wasn't obvious to me how a couple of those fitted into the theme.That was directly answering your question what Democrats could have done to address undocumented immigration.
That's an odd word to use - "export" - to describe people who are often fleeing from their authoritarian governments.I'd have to go to the data to see whether authoritarian governments export more migrants to the U.S. than more democratic regimes.
I would argue that it pretty much sealed the deal for incumbents in highly developed democracies across the world.I think too many people are really hurting from the massive inflation and that kind of may have sealed the deal for Kamala.
internationalskeptics.com
He does dominate the US political news.There should be some sort of rule of thumb that no matter what the OP, U.S. politics threads will always end up being about Trump.
Right, but he doesn't exactly tell the DNC what mistakes to make.He does dominate the US political news.