• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Watching the debate tonight?

Wait, wasn't the rule that you could interrupt after the first four minutes? And that trump would interrupt during the 4 minutes that were supposed to be for no interruptions?

Yes. The first 2 minutes each were for uninterrupted times to speak, then it was open. So Ari Fleischer was bitching about Biden doing something he was entitled to do.
 
Jake Tapper interviewing The PDJT's Communications Director this afternoon -- sounded the same as the debate last night. The guy avoided the question and deflected and went on and on, Tapper tried to get things back on track to answering the question.

Finally Tapper said "You know what? I'm not Chris Wallace. (shuts him down) Thank you -- Coming up next..."
 
And we've reached the "I'm going to pretend to be 'fair and balanced' by taking the one minor thing Biden said and ignoring everything Trump said" part of the script.
 
T.W. Shannon, the Co-chair of Black Voices for Trump is on CNN right now defending Trump's refusal to condemn white supremacists and telling the Proud Boys to "stand back, stand by". Amazing.

They’re also pushing “Tim Scott isn’t too upset” some of his best friends are black angle.
 
I don't hate Trump, why some of my best friends are fascist psychopaths.

Hmmm... yeah doesn't have the same ring to it.
 
James Woods tweeted

@RealJamesWoods
So why was blue-eyed Joe Biden wearing black contact lenses?


(Wild stories going around that he had some kind of 'VR' contact lenses that put information in front of him in the debate!)
 
And we've reached the "I'm going to pretend to be 'fair and balanced' by taking the one minor thing Biden said and ignoring everything Trump said" part of the script.

I'm not pretending to be anything. I'm posting whatever interests or amuses me.
 
And we've reached the "I'm going to pretend to be 'fair and balanced' by taking the one minor thing Biden said and ignoring everything Trump said" part of the script.

"The presidential debate commission is changing the rules to keep the debate under control. Biden spoke out of turn a couple of times, too...."

Riiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhttttttt......that's why they are changing things
 
James Woods tweeted

@RealJamesWoods
So why was blue-eyed Joe Biden wearing black contact lenses?


(Wild stories going around that he had some kind of 'VR' contact lenses that put information in front of him in the debate!)

I'm dying here. Trump is so funny. And Biden's eyes are all black. Adremochrome?


If Joe Biden's eyes are normally blue (I have no idea) then there was something serious going on like my observation shows ("Adrenochrome" was meant as a joke before someone asks).
 
Last edited:
This I discount until the anonymous source or sources reveal their identity.

Why? He said that verbatim about McCain and made fun of him for not being able to lift his arms. Mattis is suddenly overrated and Kelly was exhausted and can’t handle pressure.

Honestly thoughtlessly insulting people for putting selfless sacrifice and duty before personal gain is much more in line with his behavior both in public and private than not.
 
....
This I discount until the anonymous source or sources reveal their identity.


There are multiple sources quoted by responsible journalists. And it's consistent with things we've actually heard from Trump's mouth, like disparaging John McCain.
In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...ho-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

You can bet a lot of people heard him say it, and they no doubt told others. Why should they expose themselves to the Trumpers' wrath?

Four reputable news outlets, all citing anonymous sources, report President Donald Trump disparaged US troops, veterans, and missing service members, with several outlets reporting he has called military members “losers.” Yet the president, along with current and former staff on the record, continues to dispute those stories.
https://www.vox.com/2020/9/4/21422733/atlantic-trump-military-suckers-losers-explained

Some of the most important journalism comes from "anonymous" sources, But the reporters and their editors know who they are.
 
Last edited:
Have you forgot what he said publicly about McCain?

Trump is Teflon. Nothing he does or says seems to affect his base of support (which probably includes former prisoners of war and their families). I'm tempted to further "whatabout" this but I'll refrain.
 
There are multiple sources quoted by responsible journalists. And it's consistent with things we've actually heard from Trump's mouth, like disparaging John McCain.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...ho-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

You can bet a lot of people heard him say it, and they no doubt told others. Why should they expose themselves to the Trumpers' wrath?


https://www.vox.com/2020/9/4/21422733/atlantic-trump-military-suckers-losers-explained

Some of the most important journalism comes from "anonymous" sources, But the reporters and their editors know who they are.

The reporter is making a claim without presenting their evidence. Claims without evidence can be dismissed. That is why.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom