Are you asking me that?
No. I'm just observing that it's something else that could be taken out of context if somebody wanted to.
Are you asking me that?
The reporter is making a claim without presenting their evidence. Claims without evidence can be dismissed. That is why.
Pope-day in Philadelphia was amazing. Able to ride bikes clear across the city without having to worry about cars that has sparked annual open street days. I even got taped for a TV show about Pizza, so that was kinda cool.
But seriously, the snowball and santa thing is totally overplayed and overdone. We're just tired of hearing about some silly thing (that, in its context, was a pretty understandable event) that happened around 50 years ago. Bringing it up is just taking a lazy shot.
Jake Tapper interviewing The PDJT's Communications Director this afternoon -- sounded the same as the debate last night. The guy avoided the question and deflected and went on and on, Tapper tried to get things back on track to answering the question.
Finally Tapper said "You know what? I'm not Chris Wallace. (shuts him down) Thank you -- Coming up next..."
The reporter is making a claim without presenting their evidence. Claims without evidence can be dismissed. That is why.
You've made this same claim before. This is, once again, a case of Trump's credibility vs The Atlantic's credibility. Kelly's silence is deafening.
When orangeman went off on Biden for using the word "smart" I was amazed at how openly he exposed his weakness. I was immediately reminded of Kevin Kline in A Fish Called Wanda. (FF to 1:46)
.....
I was surprised Biden didn't respond with something like "Donald, I promise to never use the word 'smart' about you!"
I note that some commentators advised that Biden should always address Trump as "Donald" because he hates it. But I don't think Biden got the tip.
If the commission is smart, they'll give the moderator a kill switch for the microphones. You'd still hear Trump's little rants but not coherently on TV. A virtual debate where they aren't even in the same room and the moderator controls a mute button wouldn't be a bad option either. Trump will never go for a virtual debate though.
Cutting off the mics seems to be one of the options they are discussing but the candidates have to agree to this. I don't think Trump would ever agree to this.
Simple question: if you didn't know who was currently President, and had watched the debate on mute -
who would you think was the Incumbent?
The best part of relying on the evidence is we don't have to assess anyone's credibility.
The base that supports the "Green New Deal" is not going to be happy about this.
The best part of relying on the evidence is we don't have to assess anyone's credibility.
Of course you do. If a named source was one of the ex-officials who have spoken out -- Miles Taylor, Elizabeth Neumann, Olivia Troye, not to mention John Bolton, Anthony Scaramucci, Michael Cohen, etc., etc. -- you still have to decide whether you believe them. The Trumpers claim they're all lying. When somebody like Bob Woodward says "This is what insiders told me," he's more credible than anybody who works for Trump.
Or, from a different POV, the Sanders' followers don't understand why they can't yet sell their democratic socialism. Gee, when they go to rallies or hang out with other Bernie Bros it seems like the only way Sanders can lose is if the old guard in the Democratic Party are stacking the deck against him.You don't have to be "privy" to any inside baseball stuff to watch the patterns over the last 2 decades. Progressives start strong, then get squeezed out by the Centrists. Been happening since Bill's term.
true, but that's why I also say Trump ran the table on both Biden and the moderator. He got his lies out more often than either of the others got the truth out.

A lot of people I know said a long time ago it would be Biden. Anyone paying attention to the "inside baseball" aspects of the Democratic Party saw him coming a mile off.