Isn't there a movie or play about someone who always inserts himself into events?The explanation I saw that made a lot of sense:
Trump knows that this is the kind of thing that people care about, but deep down, he absolutely does not care about anyone who died or suffered on 9/11. So in order to talk about it in a way that he cares about, he has to insert himself into the narrative.
And of course The Lincoln Project has just put up the audio where Trump's response was, "now I have the tallest building in New York"The explanation I saw that made a lot of sense:
Trump knows that this is the kind of thing that people care about, but deep down, he absolutely does not care about anyone who died or suffered on 9/11. So in order to talk about it in a way that he cares about, he has to insert himself into the narrative.
It's true, I just watched a news segment on it. I suspect it won't stay that way forever.This is probably not true, but it's still funny:
'South Park' changes name to 'South America'
BREAKING: "South Park" is no more. Long live "South America."
Ahead of the premiere of the show's 29th Season, creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone have announced they are changing the name of the series.
"Inspired by the bravery and patriotism of Apple and Google, we are changing the name of ‘South Park' to ‘South America,'" the pair shared in a statement. "We especially want to thank our parent company Paramount - a Skydance Capitulation."
(SNIP)
I presume you're referring to Forrest Gump?Isn't there a movie or play about someone who always inserts himself into events?
Hmm. This appears to be the musing of an honest-to-goodness imbecile. Has anyone tried to tell him that commemorating 9/11 is not intended as a celebration; that it's a different kind of thing from a celebration?DHS Secretary Markwayne Mullin:
“To be honest with you, 9/11 isn’t a day that I just love to celebrate.
Because some people do celebrate success that America has. For me, it kinda puts a bad taste in my mouth.”
He's complete psychopath, these situations show it clearly. He has no concept of sympathy or compassion. The interview where he brags about having the tallest building again is another great example.Hmm. This appears to be the musing of an honest-to-goodness imbecile. Has anyone tried to tell him that commemorating 9/11 is not intended as a celebration; that it's a different kind of thing from a celebration?
I was talking about Markwayne Mullin but I can't disagree with you about Trump.He's complete psychopath, these situations show it clearly. He has no concept of sympathy or compassion. The interview where he brags about having the tallest building again is another great example.
That actually applies to most politicians .. but since they usually are working as politicians their whole life, they usually learn to fake it. They understand what they should be saying in situations like these. Not Trump, he's from the business side. Sympathy is not used in business.
People don't "celebrate the success" of 9-11, you dip-◊◊◊◊ Mullin. They REMEMBER it. It was a tragedy, not a Superbowl.DHS Secretary Markwayne Mullin:
“To be honest with you, 9/11 isn’t a day that I just love to celebrate.
Because some people do celebrate success that America has. For me, it kinda puts a bad taste in my mouth.”
Video in link
All he has to do is think of an event and in his mind it's true and already happened. Cemented there.On Sept 13 Donald gave two interviews, claiming first he sent over 100 men, then inflating it to hundreds of workers at Ground Zero.
Years later, he added the claim that he worked the pile. FDNY logs prove the Trump crews never existed.
By now he's told the story so many times and his brain has degraded so far he probably believes it now.
Or Zelig. But I think both of those guys just happened to be in those situations rather than forcing themselves into them.I presume you're referring to Forrest Gump?![]()
People don't "celebrate the success" of 9-11, you dip-◊◊◊◊ Mullin. They REMEMBER it. It was a tragedy, not a Superbowl.
I tried that. It worked. Bing was a bit more restrained, but still led to Trump.Just found a use for Google's AI.
This is a microcosm of how he immediately interprets each new piece of information he receives, no matter how trivial.Trump just now, on a deceased 9/11 rescuer:
"The Man in the Red Bandana. Have you heard of him? He's become more famous than me. I don't like it. Very unhappy. But he's become much more famous than me."
Video in link