• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Trying to justify why several big name Republicans are skipping Trumpapalooza.

Donald Trump
@realDonaldTrump


The Republican National Convention, tomorrow night in Dallas, is really “HOT!” The American Airlines Center, home to the Dallas Mavericks, is totally sold out! Everybody wants to be there, but we’re really asking only those Candidates that are in tight Races, a little up, a little down, or even, to speak. We want to save the “stage” for them. We don’t need people who are up 45 points, and have been in office for 30 years, as much as we love them all! Anyway, I’ll be speaking tomorrow night, and “closing it out” on Thursday! Thank you for your attention to this matter. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. See you in Dallas! President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
As for her "low ratings", her show ranks as the number one or top-performing show on CNN in total viewers and the key 25-54 adult demographic.


Donald Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Very dumb and unhappy Fake News CNN “reporter,” Kaitlan Collins (really low ratings, also!), had a panel where discussions were all FICTION AND LIES. You would think that CNN, which is suffering terribly in the TV Ratings, would get rid of their 3rd rate “anchors,” and try to bring credibility back to their once storied network. It is fading FAST! See you all at the Republican National Convention tomorrow night!!! President DJT
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump

Wow! The Populist Party in Germany just had a really big night.
They finally got tired of the absolutely horrible Immigration rules and regulations which have hurt Germany so badly. THEY ARE ON THE RISE, and not going to take it anymore! MGGA!!!
President DJT
 
1788910661218.jpg



Is that the Village People in the background?

WTF!
 
Blanche to talk at Trumpapalooza. Remember when an AG even attending a political convention (or really just a big rally) would send shockwaves through the political world? It feels like forever ago. You could imagine the response if this were a Democratic administration.

 
tl;dr Hyper sensitive that Maggie Haberman exposed his lies, so he has to denigrate her and her physical attractiveness. As usual, the longer and viscious the rant, the more true the allegation.

Donald Trump
@realDonaldTrump

RT @realDonaldTrumpThe Failing New York Magazine wrote a story that I wasn’t down at the World Trade Center after the Tragedy of September 11th, because nobody saw me there. Well, I don’t think I would be the first thing on anyone’s mind but, I was there, obviously not on the same day as the collapse, but shortly thereafter, with a large group of Construction Workers. I discussed it today during my Remarks on the Ellipse, in Washington, D.C., for Tunnel to Towers. Everything I said was exactly accurate and, to prove the point, I am attaching clips of me there with numerous of my people, including my then Head of Security, Matthew Calamari, who has confirmed that very sad trip to Lower Manhattan, many times, to many different Journalists, but it’s a story that just won’t die. The Fake News doesn’t want to listen, even when they know their story is false. That’s why their approval ratings are at an All Time LOW, but mine are VERY HIGH! On another September 11th front, Maggot Hagerman continues to say that I did not go to the New York World Trade Center event, but the Pentagon instead, because they wouldn’t let me speak in New York. Maggot knows that this is a lie! I have been to the New York solemn ceremony numerous times, and nobody speaks. It is a stated fact that, “Politicians and public officials are not permitted to deliver speeches or remarks at the official September 11 anniversary remembrance ceremony at the World Trade Center site in New York.” Certainly I would not want to violate that, even if I could. I speak enough, and it just so happens that the strong request was made for me to be at the Pentagon instead, with VP Vance handling our Administration’s representation in New York. Hagerman, unattractive both inside and out, fully knows that her story is made up. She knows less about me than the average reporter “on the beat.” I haven’t spoken to her in a long time, and certainly there was no “fact checking” for her story — There never is! Let her reveal her sources, because they don’t exist. Again, speeches are not made at the New York event and, even if they were, I never asked to speak. Fake News is getting worse and worse in the U.S.A. It’s very important to comment so that people understand what liars and scoundrels these so-called “journalists” are. They’re angry, and sick, over the fact that I won the Presidential Election three times! I hereby demand a retraction from Maggot, and also, for whoever wrote the fake story for New York Magazine. Again, check out the clips of me at the World Trade Center site. I was there as soon as the Law allowed. Thank you for your attention to this matter. President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
tl;dr Hyper sensitive that Maggie Haberman exposed his lies, so he has to denigrate her and her physical attractiveness. As usual, the longer and viscious the rant, the more true the allegation.

Donald Trump
@realDonaldTrump

RT @realDonaldTrumpThe Failing New York Magazine wrote a story that I wasn’t down at the World Trade Center after the Tragedy of September 11th, because nobody saw me there. Well, I don’t think I would be the first thing on anyone’s mind but, I was there, obviously not on the same day as the collapse, but shortly thereafter, with a large group of Construction Workers. I discussed it today during my Remarks on the Ellipse, in Washington, D.C., for Tunnel to Towers. Everything I said was exactly accurate and, to prove the point, I am attaching clips of me there with numerous of my people, including my then Head of Security, Matthew Calamari, who has confirmed that very sad trip to Lower Manhattan, many times, to many different Journalists, but it’s a story that just won’t die. The Fake News doesn’t want to listen, even when they know their story is false. That’s why their approval ratings are at an All Time LOW, but mine are VERY HIGH! On another September 11th front, Maggot Hagerman continues to say that I did not go to the New York World Trade Center event, but the Pentagon instead, because they wouldn’t let me speak in New York. Maggot knows that this is a lie! I have been to the New York solemn ceremony numerous times, and nobody speaks. It is a stated fact that, “Politicians and public officials are not permitted to deliver speeches or remarks at the official September 11 anniversary remembrance ceremony at the World Trade Center site in New York.” Certainly I would not want to violate that, even if I could. I speak enough, and it just so happens that the strong request was made for me to be at the Pentagon instead, with VP Vance handling our Administration’s representation in New York. Hagerman, unattractive both inside and out, fully knows that her story is made up. She knows less about me than the average reporter “on the beat.” I haven’t spoken to her in a long time, and certainly there was no “fact checking” for her story — There never is! Let her reveal her sources, because they don’t exist. Again, speeches are not made at the New York event and, even if they were, I never asked to speak. Fake News is getting worse and worse in the U.S.A. It’s very important to comment so that people understand what liars and scoundrels these so-called “journalists” are. They’re angry, and sick, over the fact that I won the Presidential Election three times! I hereby demand a retraction from Maggot, and also, for whoever wrote the fake story for New York Magazine. Again, check out the clips of me at the World Trade Center site. I was there as soon as the Law allowed. Thank you for your attention to this matter. President DONALD J. TRUMP
Natalie is in a typing frenzy!
 
And he has apparently designed Space Force uniforms inspired by Starship Troopers, though they have also attracted comparisons to Star Wars, and no they aren't modelled after the rebels.
Hmmm...I would have thought he'd gone more Hugo Boss.
 
The explanation I saw that made a lot of sense:

Trump knows that this is the kind of thing that people care about, but deep down, he absolutely does not care about anyone who died or suffered on 9/11. So in order to talk about it in a way that he cares about, he has to insert himself into the narrative.
He doesn't care about anyone except himself. I honestly believe that he'd throw his wife, children, and grandchildren out of a lifeboat to get in himself.
 
DHS Secretary Markwayne Mullin:

“To be honest with you, 9/11 isn’t a day that I just love to celebrate.

Because some people do celebrate success that America has. For me, it kinda puts a bad taste in my mouth.”

Video in link
Yeah, we decorate a model of the Twin Towers with pretty baubles and lights, dress up a first responders, have a big dinner and exchange presents before setting off fireworks.
Idiot.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom