• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Last edited:
Then I wrestled the second gunman to the ground before he could shoot Jacqueline Kennedy, and I flew my plane up when the thing opened and the generals with tears in their eyes say I saved us from the aliens that day.
 
Last edited:

Trump claims he was basically lifted out of the rubble on 9/11: "Two fireman, big strong guys, they grabbed me under the arms -- 'got to get our of here!' -- and they literally lifted me up, and they started running with me."


We all know he's a worthless ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ liar who will use other people's tragedies to glorify himself, but with his level of dementia, in this case it's possible the demented SOB thinks this actually happened.

Either way, SHUT YOUR STUPID WORTHLESS ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ MOUTH!
 
Then I wrestled the second gunman to the ground before he could shoot Jacqueline Kennedy, and I flew my plane up when the thing opened and the generals with tears in their eyes say I saved us from the aliens that day.

"I wrestled Jackie to the ground. A few second later somebody said something about a gunman."
 
Then I wrestled the second gunman to the ground before he could shoot Jacqueline Kennedy, and I flew my plane up when the thing opened and the generals with tears in their eyes say I saved us from the aliens that day.
"And I threw myself in front of the bullets that John Hinckley meant for Ronald Reagan, and raised the flag at Iwo Jima, and I even invented magnets that work underwater!"
 
And he has apparently designed Space Force uniforms inspired by Starship Troopers, though they have also attracted comparisons to Star Wars, and no they aren't modelled after the rebels.

What do you expect for the space army of Emperor PampersTime?
 
Trump also said that he was pulled from the rubble. And by now he probably believes that.
The explanation I saw that made a lot of sense:

Trump knows that this is the kind of thing that people care about, but deep down, he absolutely does not care about anyone who died or suffered on 9/11. So in order to talk about it in a way that he cares about, he has to insert himself into the narrative.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom