• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Congressman Randy Fine
@RepFine
I am proud to introduce the Protecting Puppies from Sharia Act.

Democrats are losing their minds because I made a simple statement—given a choice between our dogs and those who would ban them, the choice is easy.

They can pound sand.

This bill will ban federal funds to any state or local government that considers dogs “haram.”

Proceed accordingly, Mamdani.

This can't be real... right? RIGHT?
 
Secretary Marco Rubio
@SecRubio
The Trump Administration continues to protect America’s economic prosperity by ensuring peace and security in our hemisphere. Today @StateDept is taking steps to impose U.S. visa restrictions on Chilean government officials who are working against our interests and harming regional safety and security
 
Trump will delay, delay, delay to payback of the tariffs.

But it's a line in the sand even this SC refuses to cross for Trump, putting potential Midterm Manipulations on a weaker footing.
It seems the line was drawn when the threat was to the economy, rather than to democracy. I don't suppose I should be surprised.
 
Donald addresses the nation about Tariffs

Trump: "Tariffs have been used to end 5 of the 8 wars I've settled. I've settled 8 wars, whether you like it or not. Big ones. Nuclear. Could've been nuclear. The prime minister of Pakistan said yesterday that President Trump could've saved 35 million lives."


This deserves more than "see my sig":

YEAH, THAT NEVER ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ HAPPENED!!! :dl:
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom